Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of January 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 30, 1923 was a Tuesday and it was the 30th day of the year 1923. It was the 5th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,112 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,704 days or 32.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,189 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 8, 1954.
If a dog named Husos - a Boykin Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 452 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Husos will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Husos will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Dorothy Malone
- 1935Elsa Martinelli
- 1947Małgorzata Braunek
- 1948Nick Broomfield
- 1963Tina Malone
- 1965Julie McCullough
- 1972Lupillo Rivera
- 1989Baek Sung-hyun
- 1995Thia Megia
View the complete list of January 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 30.
- 1913Amrita Sher-Gil, Hungarian-Indian painter (d. 1941)
- 1919Fred Korematsu, American activist (d. 2005)
- 1946John Bird, English publisher; founded The Big Issue
- 1955Mychal Thompson, Bahamian basketball player and sportscaster
- 1955Tom Izzo, American basketball player and coach
- 1956Darko Rundek, Croatian-French singer-songwriter and actor
- 1958Brett Butler, American actress and producer
- 1974Alvin Elchico, Filipino journalist
- 1980João Soares de Almeida Neto, Brazilian footballer
- 1995Viktoria Komova, Russian gymnast
View the complete list of January 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1018Poland and the Holy Roman Empire conclude the Peace of Bautzen.
- 1648Eighty Years’ War: The Treaty of Münster and Osnabrück is signed, ending the conflict between the Netherlands and Spain.
- 1649King Charles I of England is beheaded.
- 1789Tây Sơn forces emerge victorious against Qing armies and liberate the capital Thăng Long.
- 1841A fire destroys two-thirds of Mayagüez, Puerto Rico.
- 1858The first Hallé concert is given in Manchester, England, marking the official founding of The Hallé orchestra as a full-time, professional orchestra.
- 1948Mahatma Gandhi known for his non-violent freedom struggle, is assassinated by Nathuram Godse, a Hindu extremist.
- 1972Pakistan withdraws from the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 1995Workers from the National Institutes of Health announce the success of clinical trials testing the first preventive treatment for sickle-cell disease.
- 2013Naro-1 becomes the first carrier rocket launched by South Korea.
View the complete list of January 30 historical events.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 30, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Justin Cook, Connor Paolo, Bob Segarini, Antonis Vardis, Christofer Johnsson, Jeremy Sisto, Tina Chow, Gabriel o Pensador, Big Tom, Nancy Dussault.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 30 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 30, 1923.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th January 1923 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 29, 1932. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 30, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 30th day of 1923
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 5th Tuesday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 317 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,112 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,704 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,189
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 8, 1954
- Age in dog years: 452 dog years old using a Boykin Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: February 29, 1932 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-126)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1971 – Julian Cheung, Hong Kong actor and singer; February 27, 1927 – Lynn Cartwright, American actress (d. 2004); November 3, 1971 – Dylan Moran, Irish comedian, actor, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,789