Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of January 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 30, 2004 was a Friday and it was the 30th day of the year 2004. It was the 5th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,345 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,115 days or 5.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 215 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 8, 2035.
If a dog named Allison - a Bouvier des Flandres breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 109 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Allison will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Allison will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914David Wayne
- 1945Boots Anson-Roa
- 1951Charles S. Dutton
- 1956Darko Rundek
- 1959Mark Eitzel
- 1971Darren Boyd
- 1974Olivia Colman
- 1976Andy Milonakis
- 1986Asami Shimoda
- 1990Jake Thomas
View the complete list of January 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 30.
- 1846Angela of the Cross, Spanish nun and saint (d. 1932)
- 1915John Profumo, English soldier and politician; Secretary of State for War (d. 2006)
- 1938Islam Karimov, Uzbek politician; 1st President of Uzbekistan
- 1941Gregory Benford, American astrophysicist and author
- 1947Les Barker, English poet and author
- 1956Keiichi Tsuchiya, Japanese race car driver and radio host
- 1962Abdullah II of Jordan
- 1972Lupillo Rivera, Mexican-American singer-songwriter
- 1981Mathias Lauda, Austrian race car driver
- 1989Baek Sung-hyun, South Korean actor
View the complete list of January 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jake’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1648Eighty Years’ War: The Treaty of Münster and Osnabrück is signed, ending the conflict between the Netherlands and Spain.
- 1649King Charles I of England is beheaded.
- 1661Oliver Cromwell, Lord Protector of the Commonwealth of England is ritually executed more than two years after his death, on the 12th anniversary of the execution of the monarch he himself deposed.
- 1667The Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth cedes Kiev, Smolensk, and left-bank Ukraine to the Tsardom of Russia in the Treaty of Andrusovo.
- 1826The Menai Suspension Bridge, considered the world’s first modern suspension bridge, connecting the Isle of Anglesey to the north West coast of Wales, is opened.
- 1902The first Anglo-Japanese Alliance is signed in London.
- 1911The Canadian Naval Service becomes the Royal Canadian Navy.
- 1942World War II: Japanese forces invade the island of Ambon in the Dutch East Indies.
- 1943World War II: Second day of the Battle of Rennell Island. The USS Chicago is sunk and a U.S. destroyer is heavily damaged by Japanese torpedoes.
- 1994Péter Lékó becomes the youngest chess grandmaster.
View the complete list of January 30 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 30, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Doña Croll, Tony Christie, Lee Williams, Danielle Dax, Kyle Jean-Baptiste, Carly Rae Jepsen, Kacey Musgraves, Michael McCary, Tzeni Karezi, Daniel McVicar.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 30 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 30, 2004.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th January 2004 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 14, 1993. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 1, 1989. Your score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Ya! by OutKast as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 31, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 30th January 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 30, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 30th day of 2004
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 5th Friday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 230 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,345 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,115 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 215
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 8, 2035
- Age in dog years: 109 dog years old using a Bouvier des Flandres breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: July 14, 1993 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 1, 1989 (-135)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Hey Ya! by OutKast (January 31, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.I.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1992 – Brooke Vincent, English actress; November 29, 1977 – Juan José Gurruchaga, Chilean actor; May 7, 1956 – Nicholas Hytner, English director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,044