Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of January 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 30, 2005 was a Sunday and it was the 30th day of the year 2005. It was the 5th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 133 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,076 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,025 days or 5.55 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 205 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 8, 2036.
If a dog named Hemishmcduff - a Newfoundland breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 104 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hemishmcduff will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Hemishmcduff will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Bruno Kastner
- 1934Tammy Grimes
- 1935Elsa Martinelli
- 1950Trinidad Silva
- 1952Doug Falconer
- 1961Dexter Scott King
- 1972Zoren Legaspi
- 1975Yumi Yoshimura
- 1984Kid Cudi
- 1988Rob Pinkston
View the complete list of January 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 30.
- 1822Franz Ritter von Hauer, Austrian geologist and curator (d. 1899)
- 1875Walter Middelberg, Dutch rower (d. 1944)
- 1890Bruno Kastner, German actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1932)
- 1930Samuel Byck, American criminal (d. 1974)
- 1957Payne Stewart, American golfer (d. 1999)
- 1960Gerald Finley, Canadian opera singer
- 1982Hidenori Tokuyama, Japanese actor and singer
- 1983Ben Maher, English horse rider
- 1987Becky Lynch, Irish wrestler
- 1990Joe Colborne, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of January 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Colin’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1649King Charles I of England is beheaded.
- 1661Oliver Cromwell, Lord Protector of the Commonwealth of England is ritually executed more than two years after his death, on the 12th anniversary of the execution of the monarch he himself deposed.
- 1703The Forty-seven Ronin, under the command of Ōishi Kuranosuke, avenge the death of their master.
- 1826The Menai Suspension Bridge, considered the world’s first modern suspension bridge, connecting the Isle of Anglesey to the north West coast of Wales, is opened.
- 1889Archduke Crown Prince Rudolf of Austria, heir to the Austro-Hungarian crown, is found dead with his mistress Baroness Mary Vetsera in the Mayerling.
- 1911The destroyer USS Terry makes the first airplane rescue at sea saving the life of Douglas McCurdy ten miles from Havana, Cuba.
- 1913The British House of Lords rejects the Irish Home Rule Bill.
- 1971Carole King’s Tapestry album is released to become the longest charting album by a female solo artist and sell 24 million copies worldwide.
- 1972The Troubles: Bloody Sunday: British Paratroopers open fire on and kill fourteen unarmed civil rights/anti-internment marchers in Derry, Northern Ireland.
- 1995Workers from the National Institutes of Health announce the success of clinical trials testing the first preventive treatment for sickle-cell disease.
View the complete list of January 30 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 30, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cathy Moriarty, Märt Avandi, Agathe von Trapp, Nick Mancuso, Peggy Rea, Sage the Gemini, Joe Dallesandro, Tommy Emmanuel, George C. Scott, Sundaram Balachander.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 30 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 30, 2005.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th January 2005 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 11, 2000. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +166. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 5, 1989. Your score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let Me Love You by Mario as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 5, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 30th January 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 30, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 30th day of 2005
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 5th Sunday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 133 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,076 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,025 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.55 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 205
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 8, 2036
- Age in dog years: 104 dog years old using a Newfoundland breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: September 11, 2000 (+166)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 5, 1989 (-152)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: Let Me Love You by Mario (February 5, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.I.MMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1956 – Ted Gärdestad, Swedish singer-songwriter (d. 1997); May 22, 1965 – Catie Curtis, American singer-songwriter; June 9, 1967 – Jian Ghomeshi, English-Canadian singer-songwriter, producer, and radio host (Moxy Früvous).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,064