Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of January 2015 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 30, 2015 was a Friday and it was the 30th day of the year 2015. It was the 5th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2015 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 4 days left before your next birthday. You will be 6 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,188 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 729 days or 2.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 74 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 8, 2046.
If a dog named Gurl - a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 42 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gurl will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Gurl will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Michael Anderson
- 1930Gene Hackman
- 1942Marty Balin
- 1945Boots Anson-Roa
- 1956Darko Rundek
- 1960Tony O'Dell
- 1963Daphne Ashbrook
- 1974Christian Bale
- 1980Leilani Dowding
View the complete list of January 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 30.
- 1925Dorothy Malone, American actress
- 1930Magnus Malan, South African general and politician; South African Minister of Defence (d. 2011)
- 1934Tammy Grimes, American actress, singer and dancer
- 1935Richard Brautigan, American author and poet (d. 1984)
- 1953Fred Hembeck, American author and illustrator
- 1963Daphne Ashbrook, American actress
- 1968Tony Maudsley, English actor
- 1980Leilani Dowding, English model and actress
- 1982Jorge Cantú, Mexican baseball player
- 1984Midori Kuzuoka, Japanese model
View the complete list of January 30 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters PEZNAIVAIKLL? Check your answers here: Word scramble PEZNAIVAIKLL. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1018Poland and the Holy Roman Empire conclude the Peace of Bautzen.
- 1789Tây Sơn forces emerge victorious against Qing armies and liberate the capital Thăng Long.
- 1790The first boat specializing as a lifeboat is tested on the River Tyne.
- 1826The Menai Suspension Bridge, considered the world’s first modern suspension bridge, connecting the Isle of Anglesey to the north West coast of Wales, is opened.
- 1847Yerba Buena, California is renamed San Francisco.
- 1945World War II: The Wilhelm Gustloff, overfilled with German refugees, sinks in the Baltic Sea after being torpedoed by a Soviet submarine, killing approximately 9,500 people in what is the deadliest known maritime disaster.
- 1965Some one million people attend former Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill’s funeral, the biggest in the United Kingdom up to that point.
- 1968Vietnam War: Tet Offensive launch by forces of the Viet Cong and North Vietnamese Army against South Vietnam, the United States, and their allies.
- 1972The Troubles: Bloody Sunday: British Paratroopers open fire on and kill fourteen unarmed civil rights/anti-internment marchers in Derry, Northern Ireland.
- 1982Richard Skrenta writes the first PC virus code, which is 400 lines long and disguised as an Apple boot program called “Elk Cloner”.
View the complete list of January 30 historical events.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 30, and 2015 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aziz M. Osman, Kellie Waymire, Jacqui Maxwell, Jonathan Linsley, Stu Cook, Lisa Middelhauve, Emmalyn Estrada, Paula Wilcox, Rory Calhoun, Frankie Knuckles.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 30 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 30, 2015.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th January 2015 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 7,247,892,788. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 31, 2015). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 140,874,814 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2015. The estimated number of babies born on 30th January 2015 is 385,958. That’s equivalent to 268 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 20,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Noah. This name was recorded 19,613 times in the year 2015. Any chance you are Emma or Noah? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 30, 2015. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 30th day of 2015
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 5th Friday of 2015
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 4 days
- Age on next birthday: 6 years old
- Days since birth: 2,188 days
- Days spent sleeping: 729 days
- Years spent sleeping: 2.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 74
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 8, 2046
- Age in dog years: 42 dog years old using a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 2015 world population: 7,247,892,788
- Number one song: Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars (January 31, 2015)
- Babies born in 2015: 140,874,814
- Babies born in 2015 every day: 385,958
- Babies born in 2015 every minute: 268
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 20,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Noah – 19,613 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.I.MMXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 30, 1970 – Dean Edwards, American comedian, actor, and singer; January 11, 1932 – Alfonso Arau, Mexican actor and director; October 11, 1964 – Diane Gaidry, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,968