Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of January 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 31, 1915 was a Sunday and it was the 31st day of the year 1915. It was the 5th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 339 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,743 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,914 days or 35.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,312 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 9, 1946.
If a dog named Caffy - a Curly-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 497 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Caffy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Caffy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Roosevelt Sykes
- 1922Joanne Dru
- 1929Jean Simmons
- 1930Lynn Carlin
- 1938Lynn Carlin
- 1967Michelle Ruff
- 1971Patricia Velásquez
- 1980James Adomian
- 1982Bruno Nogueira
- 1996Joel Courtney
View the complete list of January 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 31.
- 1884Nathaniel Moore, American golfer (d. 1910)
- 1921E. Fay Jones, American architect, designed the Thorncrown Chapel (d. 2004)
- 1925Benjamin Hooks, American minister, lawyer, and activist (d. 2010)
- 1937Regimantas Adomaitis, Lithuanian actor
- 1957Shirley Babashoff, American swimmer
- 1959Kelly Moore, American race car driver
- 1966JJ Lehto, Finnish race car driver
- 1977Sergei Pareiko, Estonian footballer
- 1982Allan McGregor, Scottish footballer
- 1982Yukimi Nagano, Swedish singer-songwriter (Little Dragon)
View the complete list of January 31 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UJLUODAFI? Check your answers here: Word search UJLUODAFI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1504France cedes Naples to Aragon.
- 1801John Marshall is appointed the Chief Justice of the United States.
- 1862Alvan Graham Clark discovers the white dwarf star Sirius B, a companion of Sirius, through an 18.5 in telescope now located at Northwestern University.
- 1865American Civil War: The United States Congress passes the Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, abolishing slavery and submits it to the states for ratification.
- 1917World War I: Germany announces that its U-boats will resume unrestricted submarine warfare after a two-year hiatus.
- 1944World War II: During the Anzio campaign the 1st Ranger Battalion (Darby’s Rangers) is destroyed behind enemy lines in a heavily outnumbered encounter at Battle of Cisterna, Italy.
- 1968Nauru gains independence from Australia.
- 1971Apollo program: Apollo 14: Astronauts Alan Shepard, Stuart Roosa, and Edgar Mitchell, aboard a Saturn V, lift off for a mission to the Fra Mauro Highlands on the Moon.
- 1996Comet Hyakutake is discovered by Japanese amateur astronomer Yuji Hyakutake.
- 2010Avatar becomes the first film to gross over $2 billion worldwide.
View the complete list of January 31 historical events.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 31, and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lisa Blount, Patrick Wolf, Ben Miller, Bobby Fuller, Jeísa Chiminazzo, Barry Watson, Michael Hutchence, Joanna Shimkus, Sarah Silverman, Sayaka Ando.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 31 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 31, 1915.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st January 1915 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 17, 1906. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +180. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 20, 1940. Your score is -190. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Labrador approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,187 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 47,577 times in the year 1915. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 31, 1915. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 31st day of 1915
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 5th Sunday of 1915
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 339 days
- Age on next birthday: 107 years old
- Days since birth: 38,743 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,914 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,312
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 9, 1946
- Age in dog years: 497 dog years old using a Curly-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: February 17, 1906 (+180)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 20, 1940 (-190)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,187 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 47,577 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.I.MCMXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1955 – Roland Emmerich, German director, producer, and screenwriter; October 10, 1984 – Stephanie Cheng, Hong Kong singer; August 22, 1983 – Laura Breckenridge, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,917