Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of January 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 31, 1915 was a Sunday and it was the 31st day of the year 1915. It was the 5th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 213 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,504 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,835 days or 35.14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,304 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 9, 1946.
If a dog named Parris - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 492 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Parris will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Parris will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Jean Simmons
- 1930Lynn Carlin
- 1944Charlie Musselwhite
- 1946Terry Kath
- 1947Matt Minglewood
- 1956John Lydon
- 1967Irene Wan
- 1971Lee Young-ae
- 1980James Adomian
- 1987Raúl Richter
View the complete list of January 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 31.
- 1673Louis de Montfort, French priest and saint (d. 1716)
- 1865Shastriji Maharaj, Indian spiritual leader, founded BAPS (d. 1951)
- 1872Zane Grey, American dentist and author (d. 1939)
- 1914Daya Mata, American religious leader (d. 2010)
- 1928Chuck Willis, American singer-songwriter (d. 1958)
- 1948Volkmar Groß, German footballer
- 1949Norris Church Mailer, American model and educator (d. 2010)
- 1955Virginia Ruzici, Romanian tennis player and manager
- 1982Maret Ani, Estonian tennis player
- 1994Kenneth Zohore, Danish footballer
View the complete list of January 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Maggie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1814Gervasio Antonio de Posadas becomes Supreme Director of the United Provinces of the Río de la Plata (present-day Argentina).
- 1865American Civil War: Confederate General Robert E. Lee becomes general-in-chief.
- 1865American Civil War: The United States Congress passes the Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, abolishing slavery and submits it to the states for ratification.
- 1915World War I: Germany is the first to make large-scale use of poison gas in warfare in the Battle of Bolimów against Russia.
- 1919The Battle of George Square takes place in Glasgow, Scotland.
- 1942World War II: Allied forces are defeated by the Japanese at the Battle of Malaya and retreat to the island of Singapore.
- 1944World War II: During the Anzio campaign the 1st Ranger Battalion (Darby’s Rangers) is destroyed behind enemy lines in a heavily outnumbered encounter at Battle of Cisterna, Italy.
- 1995President Bill Clinton authorizes a $20 billion loan to Mexico to stabilize its economy.
- 2010Avatar becomes the first film to gross over $2 billion worldwide.
- 2013An explosion at the Pemex Executive Tower in Mexico City kills at least 33 people and injures more than 100.
View the complete list of January 31 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 31, and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Evans, Erik Palladino, Maarten Heijmans, Vince Vaughn, Laura Benanti, Andrew Lawrence, Gloria Henry, Leo Ieiri, Josh Saviano, Spider One.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 31 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 31, 1915.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st January 1915 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 17, 1906. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +180. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 20, 1940. Your score is -190. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Labrador approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,187 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 47,577 times in the year 1915. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 31, 1915. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 31st day of 1915
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 5th Sunday of 1915
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 213 days
- Age on next birthday: 106 years old
- Days since birth: 38,504 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,835 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.14 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,304
- Next full moon: July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 9, 1946
- Age in dog years: 492 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: February 17, 1906 (+180)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 20, 1940 (-190)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,187 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 47,577 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.I.MCMXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1904 – Doris Eaton Travis, American actress and dancer (d. 2010); August 20, 1949 – Patrick Kilpatrick, American actor and producer; February 25, 1986 – Jameela Jamil, English television presenter, radio presenter and model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,869