Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of January 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 31, 1968 was a Wednesday and it was the 31st day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 217 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,046 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 611 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Roosevelt Sykes
- 1911Eddie Byrne
- 1934James Franciscus
- 1941Jessica Walter
- 1959Kelly Lynch
- 1970Minnie Driver
- 1973Portia de Rossi
- 1979Emmett J. Scanlan
- 1982Bruno Nogueira
- 1986Megan Ellison
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 31.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 31.
- 1905John O'Hara, American author, playwright, and screenwriter (d. 1970)
- 1939Claude Gauthier, Canadian singer-songwriter and actor
- 1949Norris Church Mailer, American model and educator (d. 2010)
- 1954Adrian Vandenberg, Dutch guitarist
- 1967Chad Channing, American singer and drummer
- 1970Minnie Driver, English singer-songwriter and actress
- 1971Patrick Kielty, Northern Irish comedian and television host/presenter
- 1974Wil Anderson, Australian comedian and radio host
- 1977Shingo Katori, Japanese singer and actor
- 1987Marcus Mumford, American-English singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 31.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1578The Battle of Gembloux takes place.
- 1897Czechoslav Trade Union Association is founded in Prague.
- 1900Datu Muhammad Salleh is assassinated in Kampung Teboh, Tambunan, ending the Mat Salleh Rebellion.
- 1942World War II: Allied forces are defeated by the Japanese at the Battle of Malaya and retreat to the island of Singapore.
- 1949These Are My Children, the first television daytime soap opera is broadcast by the NBC station in Chicago.
- 1953A North Sea flood causes over 1,800 deaths in the Netherlands and over 300 in the United Kingdom
- 1961Project Mercury: Mercury-Redstone 2: Ham the Chimp travels into outer space.
- 1968Nauru gains independence from Australia.
- 1971The Winter Soldier Investigation, organized by the Vietnam Veterans Against the War to publicize war crimes and atrocities by Americans and allies in Vietnam, begins in Detroit.
- 2010Avatar becomes the first film to gross over $2 billion worldwide.
View the complete list of historical events for January 31.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 31 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lauren German, Carly Schroeder, Daron Malakian, Frankie Laine, Tom Verica, Philippe de Rothschild, Doug Savant, Billy Sherwood, Line Renaud, Stephen Billington.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 31 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 31, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Green Tambourine by The Lemon Pipers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 3, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 5, 1960 – Larry McCray, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; October 20, 1925 – Roger Hanin, Algerian-French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2015); February 21, 1940 – Wong Jim, Hong Kong actor, screenwriter, and composer (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,037