Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of January 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
January 31, 1968 was a Wednesday and it was the 31st day of the year 1968. It was the 5th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 285 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,439 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,480 days or 17.74 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 658 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 9, 1999.
If a dog named Shenia - a Chihuahua breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 232 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shenia will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Shenia will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921John Agar
- 1929Jean Simmons
- 1939Claude Gauthier
- 1941Jessica Walter
- 1959Anthony LaPaglia
- 1980Tiffany Limos
- 1982Bruno Nogueira
- 1982Yukimi Nagano
- 1983James Sutton
- 1986Megan Ellison
View the complete list of January 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 31.
- 1752Gouverneur Morris, American politician (d. 1816)
- 1905John O'Hara, American author, playwright, and screenwriter (d. 1970)
- 1909Miron Grindea, Romanian-English journalist (d. 1995)
- 1913Don Hutson, American football player and coach (d. 1997)
- 1915Alan Lomax, American historian, author, and scholar (d. 2002)
- 1951Harry Wayne Casey, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer
- 1955Virginia Ruzici, Romanian tennis player and manager
- 1968Patrick Stevens, Belgian sprinter
- 1978Arthur Wellesley, Marquess of Douro
- 1986Megan Ellison, American film producer; founded Annapurna Pictures
View the complete list of January 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tiffany’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1900Datu Muhammad Salleh is assassinated in Kampung Teboh, Tambunan, ending the Mat Salleh Rebellion.
- 1918A series of accidental collisions on a misty Scottish night leads to the loss of two Royal Navy submarines with over a hundred lives, and damage to another five British warships.
- 1919The Battle of George Square takes place in Glasgow, Scotland.
- 1944World War II: During the Anzio campaign the 1st Ranger Battalion (Darby’s Rangers) is destroyed behind enemy lines in a heavily outnumbered encounter at Battle of Cisterna, Italy.
- 1945US Army private Eddie Slovik is executed for desertion, the first such execution of an American soldier since the Civil War.
- 1945World War II: About 3,000 inmates from the Stutthof concentration camp are forcibly marched into the Baltic Sea at Palmnicken (now Yantarny, Russia) and executed.
- 1945World War II: The end of fighting in the Battle of Hill 170 during the Burma Campaign, in which the British 3 Commando Brigade repulsed a Japanese counterattack on their positions and precipitated a general retirement from the Arakan Peninsula.
- 1949These Are My Children, the first television daytime soap opera is broadcast by the NBC station in Chicago.
- 1958James Van Allen discovers the Van Allen radiation belt.
- 2009In Kenya, at least 113 people are killed and over 200 injured following an oil spillage ignition in Molo, days after a massive fire at a Nakumatt supermarket in Nairobi killed at least 25 people.
View the complete list of January 31 historical events.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 31, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: B. W. Stevenson, Julie Andrews, Gary Oldman, Dr. Alban, Orlando Jones, Loreen, Anthony LaPaglia, Sammy Johns, Johann Nestroy, Iva Davies.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 31 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 31, 1968.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st January 1968 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 18, 1996. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 15, 1948. Your score is -114. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Green Tambourine by The Lemon Pipers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 3, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 1225. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 31st January 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 31, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 31st day of 1968
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 5th Wednesday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 285 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,439 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,480 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.74 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 658
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 9, 1999
- Age in dog years: 232 dog years old using a Chihuahua breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 18, 1996 (+151)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 15, 1948 (-114)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Green Tambourine by The Lemon Pipers (February 3, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.I.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 4, 1959 – Inger Nilsson, Swedish actress and singer; August 3, 1977 – Deniz Akkaya, Turkish model and actress; September 15, 1921 – Norma MacMillan, Canadian actress (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,159