Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of January 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 31, 1971 was a Sunday and it was the 31st day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 50 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,117 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 580 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Junie - a Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Junie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Junie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Diana Napier
- 1921John Agar
- 1922Joanne Dru
- 1941Jessica Walter
- 1946Sylvia Hitchcock
- 1951Harry Wayne Casey
- 1961Lloyd Cole
- 1964Miki Maya
- 1970Minnie Driver
- 1971Lee Young-ae
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 31.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 31.
- 1881Irving Langmuir, American chemist and physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1957)
- 1902Nat Bailey, Canadian businessman; founded White Spot (d. 1978)
- 1905John O'Hara, American author, playwright, and screenwriter (d. 1970)
- 1922Joanne Dru, American actress (d. 1996)
- 1932Miron Babiak, Polish captain (d. 2013)
- 1939Claude Gauthier, Canadian singer-songwriter and actor
- 1946Terry Kath, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1978)
- 1966Dexter Fletcher, English actor and director
- 1980James Adomian, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1986Megan Ellison, American film producer; founded Annapurna Pictures
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 31.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 314Pope Sylvester I succeeds Pope Miltiades.
- 1504France cedes Naples to Aragon.
- 1578The Battle of Gembloux takes place.
- 1949These Are My Children, the first television daytime soap opera is broadcast by the NBC station in Chicago.
- 1950United States President Harry S. Truman announces a program to develop the hydrogen bomb.
- 1957Eight people on the ground in Pacoima, California are killed following the mid-air collision between a Douglas DC-7 airliner and a Northrop F-89 Scorpion fighter jet.
- 1971The Winter Soldier Investigation, organized by the Vietnam Veterans Against the War to publicize war crimes and atrocities by Americans and allies in Vietnam, begins in Detroit.
- 1996An explosives-filled truck rams into the gates of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka killing at least 86 and injuring 1,400.
- 2003The Waterfall rail accident occurs near Waterfall, New South Wales, Australia.
- 2011A winter storm hits North America for the second time in the same month, causing $1.8 billion in damage across the United States and Canada and killing 24 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 31.
Curious about this Raspberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 31 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bronson Arroyo, Jean Reno, Florence Mills, Miryo, Saki Seto, Lauren Hays, Lisa Loring, Damo Suzuki, Anne Winters, Julie T. Wallace.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 31 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 31, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Knock Three Times by Dawn as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 6, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Labrador approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1958 – Holly Hunter, American actress and producer; April 4, 1976 – James Roday, American actor, director, and screenwriter; January 12, 1937 – Marie Dubois, French actress (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,277