Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of January 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 4, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 4th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 313 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,237 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 719 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Semper - a Mutt breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 281 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Semper will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Semper will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Clara Østø
- 1922Rosalie Crutchley
- 1923Tito Rodríguez
- 1927Barbara Rush
- 1930Sorrell Booke
- 1958Gary Jones
- 1960Art Paul Schlosser
- 1977Eric Fructuoso
- 1980Alexandra Jiménez
- 1991Olivia Tennet
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 4.
- 1932Clint Hill, American secret service agent and author
- 1953Richard Boden, English director and producer
- 1960Michael Stipe, American singer-songwriter and producer (R.E.M. and Automatic Baby)
- 1965Beth Gibbons, English singer-songwriter
- 1969Marla Runyan, American runner and long jumper
- 1977David Millar, Maltese-Scottish cyclist
- 1977Ozell Wells, Dominican-American basketball player, coach, and scout
- 1985Fernando Rees, Brazilian race car driver
- 1990Alberto Paloschi, Italian footballer
- 1990Toni Kroos, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1649English Civil War: The Rump Parliament votes to put Charles I on trial.
- 1717The Netherlands, Great Britain, and France sign the Triple Alliance.
- 1798Constantine Hangerli arrives in Bucharest, Wallachia, as its new Prince, invested by the Ottoman Empire.
- 1903Topsy, an elephant, is electrocuted by the owners of Luna Park, Coney Island. Thomas Edison’s movie company shoots the film Electrocuting an Elephant of the execution.
- 1944World War II: Operation Carpetbagger, involving the dropping of arms and supplies to resistance fighters in Europe, begins.
- 1976The Troubles: The Ulster Volunteer Force shoots dead six Irish Catholic civilians in County Armagh, Northern Ireland. The next day, gunmen shoot dead ten Protestant civilians nearby in retaliation.
- 1989Second Gulf of Sidra incident: a pair of Libyan MiG-23 “Floggers” are shot down by a pair of US Navy F-14 Tomcats during an air-to-air confrontation.
- 1998A massive ice storm hits eastern Canada and the northeastern United States, continuing through January 10 and causing widespread destruction.
- 1999Former professional wrestler Jesse Ventura is sworn in as governor of Minnesota.
- 2006Prime Minister Ariel Sharon of Israel suffers a second, apparently more serious stroke. His authority is transferred to acting Prime Minister Ehud Olmert.
View the complete list of historical events for January 4.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 4 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Sorvino, David Kross, Signe Toly Anderson, LaToya London, Patrick Fabian, Clancy Brown, Abhishek Bachchan, Briana Evigan, Lars Jönsson, Sabrina Lloyd.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 4 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 4, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was El Paso by Marty Robbins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 4, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 10, 1933 – Anton Rodgers, English actor and director (d. 2007); February 2, 1981 – Emre Aydın, Turkish singer-songwriter; October 2, 1958 – Wayne Toups, American singer-songwriter and accordion player.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,217