Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of January 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 4, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 4th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 257 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,293 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 721 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Livvie - a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 281 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Livvie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Livvie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Eddie Cusic
- 1953Richard Boden
- 1957Gurdas Maan
- 1958Gary Jones
- 1958Julian Sands
- 1960Art Paul Schlosser
- 1966Deana Carter
- 1973Harmony Korine
- 1980Alexandra Jiménez
- 1981Silvy De Bie
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 4.
- 1809Louis Braille, French educator, invented Braille (d. 1852)
- 1832George Tryon, English admiral (d. 1893)
- 1920William Colby, American intelligence officer; 10th Director of Central Intelligence (d. 1996)
- 1934Hellmuth Karasek, Czech-German journalist, author, and critic (d. 2015)
- 1956Alex Cline, American drummer and educator
- 1961Sidney Green, American basketball player and coach
- 1965Julia Ormond, English actress and producer
- 1966Deana Carter, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1979Shergo Biran, German footballer
- 1985Al Jefferson, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 871Battle of Reading: Æthelred of Wessex fights, and is defeated by, a Danish invasion army.
- 1865The New York Stock Exchange opens its first permanent headquarters at 10-12 Broad near Wall Street in New York City.
- 1878Sofia is emancipated from Ottoman rule.
- 1889The Oklahoma Land Run opens 2 million acres of unused Oklahoma Territory to first serve first come settlers on April 22.
- 1912The Scout Association is incorporated throughout the British Empire by royal charter.
- 1965United States President Lyndon B. Johnson proclaims his “Great Society” during his State of the Union address.
- 1974United States President Richard Nixon refuses to hand over materials subpoenaed by the Senate Watergate Committee.
- 1987The 1987 Maryland train collision: An Amtrak train en route to Boston from Washington, D.C., collides with Conrail engines in Chase, Maryland, killing 16 people.
- 1998Wilaya of Relizane massacres in Algeria: over 170 are killed in three remote villages.
- 2010Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, is officially opened.
View the complete list of historical events for January 4.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 4 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gil Bellows, Rance Howard, Jason James Richter, Vincent Sherman, Z. Z. Hill, Alma Cogan, Dexter Scott King, Elaine Hendrix, Tracey Ullman, Peter Cincotti.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 4 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 4, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was El Paso by Marty Robbins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 4, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 8, 1937 – Richard Fariña, American singer-songwriter and author (d. 1966); September 10, 1973 – Nancy Coolen, Dutch singer and television host (Twenty 4 Seven); October 5, 1972 – Thomas Roberts, American journalist and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,187