Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of January 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 4, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 4th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 79 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,106 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 715 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Slim Gaillard
- 1922Rosalie Crutchley
- 1958Gary Jones
- 1962Peter Steele
- 1965Beth Gibbons
- 1967Marina Orsini
- 1973Harmony Korine
- 1980Greg Cipes
- 1980Happy Salma
- 1998Liza Soberano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 4.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 4.
- 1878A. E. Coppard, English poet and author (d. 1957)
- 1883Johanna Westerdijk, Dutch plant pathologist (d. 1961)
- 1884Guy Pène du Bois, American painter, critic, and educator (d. 1958)
- 1927Paul Desmarais, Canadian businessman and philanthropist (d. 2013)
- 1940Brian Josephson, Welsh physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1941John Bennett Perry, American actor and singer
- 1949Margaret Anne Marshall, Scottish soprano
- 1969Mary Macleod, English politician
- 1979Tristan Gommendy, French race car driver
- 1980Alexandra Jiménez, Spanish actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1717The Netherlands, Great Britain, and France sign the Triple Alliance.
- 1762Great Britain declares war on Spain and Naples.
- 1853After having been kidnapped and sold into slavery in the American South, Solomon Northrup regains his freedom; his memoir 12 Years a Slave later becomes a national bestseller.
- 1896Utah is admitted as the 45th U.S. state.
- 1903Topsy, an elephant, is electrocuted by the owners of Luna Park, Coney Island. Thomas Edison’s movie company shoots the film Electrocuting an Elephant of the execution.
- 1944World War II: Operation Carpetbagger, involving the dropping of arms and supplies to resistance fighters in Europe, begins.
- 1966A military coup takes place in Upper Volta (later Burkina Faso), dissolving the National Parliament and leading to a new national constitution.
- 1972Rose Heilbron becomes the first female judge to sit at the Old Bailey in London, England.
- 1989Second Gulf of Sidra incident: a pair of Libyan MiG-23 “Floggers” are shot down by a pair of US Navy F-14 Tomcats during an air-to-air confrontation.
- 2004Mikheil Saakashvili is elected President of Georgia following the November 2003 Rose Revolution.
View the complete list of historical events for January 4.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 4 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ali Landry, Sean Biggerstaff, Ronnie Radke, Diego Torres, Robert Vaughn, Anna Mucha, Mark Robson, Nicoletta Braschi, Peter Wolf, Jeff Bridges.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 4 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 4, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was El Paso by Marty Robbins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 4, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 1, 1979 – Jason Momoa, American actor, director, and producer; August 16, 1927 – Lois Nettleton, American actress (d. 2008); August 5, 1964 – Adam Yauch, American rapper and director (Beastie Boys) (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,129