Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of January 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 4, 2002 was a Friday and it was the 4th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,678 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 192 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Sterling Holloway
- 1926Eddie Cusic
- 1961Lee Curreri
- 1963Till Lindemann
- 1965Yvan Attal
- 1967Marina Orsini
- 1974Ian Moor
- 1975Jill Marie Jones
- 1991Olivia Tennet
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 4.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 4.
- 1672Hugh Boulter, Anglo-Irish archbishop (d. 1742)
- 1941John Bennett Perry, American actor and singer
- 1942John McLaughlin, English guitarist and songwriter
- 1950Khondakar Ashraf Hossain, Bangladesh poet and academic (d. 2013)
- 1956Sarojini Sahoo, Indian journalist, author, and poet
- 1965Rick Hearst, American actor
- 1980Alexandra Jiménez, Spanish actress
- 1985Lenora Crichlow, English actress
- 1989Kevin Pillar, American baseball player
- 1989Labrinth, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1847Samuel Colt sells his first revolver pistol to the United States government.
- 1853After having been kidnapped and sold into slavery in the American South, Solomon Northrup regains his freedom; his memoir 12 Years a Slave later becomes a national bestseller.
- 1878Sofia is emancipated from Ottoman rule.
- 1944World War II: Operation Carpetbagger, involving the dropping of arms and supplies to resistance fighters in Europe, begins.
- 1959Luna 1 becomes the first spacecraft to reach the vicinity of the Moon.
- 1970A magnitude 7.7 earthquake strikes Tonghai County, China, killing at least 15,000 people.
- 1987The 1987 Maryland train collision: An Amtrak train en route to Boston from Washington, D.C., collides with Conrail engines in Chase, Maryland, killing 16 people.
- 1998Wilaya of Relizane massacres in Algeria: over 170 are killed in three remote villages.
- 2004Mikheil Saakashvili is elected President of Georgia following the November 2003 Rose Revolution.
- 2006Prime Minister Ariel Sharon of Israel suffers a second, apparently more serious stroke. His authority is transferred to acting Prime Minister Ehud Olmert.
View the complete list of historical events for January 4.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 4 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mia McKenna-Bruce, Miriam Seegar, Vidya Balan, Hannah Mary Rothschild, Anna Maria Perez de Taglé, Michael McDonald, Hibari Misora, Robert Redford, Wayne Static, Kathryn Bernardo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 4 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 4, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How You Remind Me by Nickelback as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 5, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 21, 1934 – Maggie Jones, English actress (d. 2009); December 3, 1952 – Mel Smith, English actor, director, and producer (d. 2013); March 14, 1926 – Phil Phillips, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,040