Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of January 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 4, 2002 was a Friday and it was the 4th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 45 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,799 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 196 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Pulga - a Harrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pulga will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pulga will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1878Rosa Grünberg
- 1953Richard Boden
- 1958Gary Jones
- 1963Dave Foley
- 1967Marina Orsini
- 1978Mai Meneses
- 1979Charity Rahmer
- 1980Greg Cipes
- 1982Kang Hye-jung
- 1985Lenora Crichlow
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 4.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 4.
- 1889M. Patanjali Sastri, Indian jurist, 2nd Chief Justice of India (d. 1963)
- 1923Tito Rodríguez, Puerto Rican-American singer and bandleader (d 1973)
- 1924Marianne Werner, German shot putter
- 1940Alexander Chancellor, English journalist
- 1940Jill Pitkeathley, Baroness Pitkeathley, English politician
- 1956Ann Magnuson, American actress and singer
- 1962Robin Guthrie, Scottish guitarist and producer (Cocteau Twins)
- 1965Rob Wilson, English politician
- 1981Silvy De Bie, Belgian singer (Sylver)
- 1986Younès Kaboul, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 4.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1490Anne of Brittany announces that all those who would ally with the King of France will be considered guilty of the crime of lèse-majesté.
- 1717The Netherlands, Great Britain, and France sign the Triple Alliance.
- 1798Constantine Hangerli arrives in Bucharest, Wallachia, as its new Prince, invested by the Ottoman Empire.
- 1958Sputnik 1 falls to Earth from orbit.
- 1966A military coup takes place in Upper Volta (later Burkina Faso), dissolving the National Parliament and leading to a new national constitution.
- 1972Rose Heilbron becomes the first female judge to sit at the Old Bailey in London, England.
- 1976The Troubles: The Ulster Volunteer Force shoots dead six Irish Catholic civilians in County Armagh, Northern Ireland. The next day, gunmen shoot dead ten Protestant civilians nearby in retaliation.
- 1990In Pakistan’s deadliest train accident an overloaded passenger train collides with an empty freight train, resulting in 307 deaths and 700 injuries.
- 1999Former professional wrestler Jesse Ventura is sworn in as governor of Minnesota.
- 2013A gunman kills eight people in a house-to-house rampage in Kawit, the Philippines.
View the complete list of historical events for January 4.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 4 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Laurel Aitken, Scott Moffatt, R. K. Srikantan, Andrew Stanton, Harris Yulin, Corinne Drewery, Jay Gordon, Harold Hunter, Paul Wong, Baburao Painter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 4 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 4, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How You Remind Me by Nickelback as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 5, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 24, 1970 – Christopher Daniels, American wrestler and actor; December 8, 1976 – Dominic Monaghan, German-English actor and producer; August 1, 1924 – Marcia Mae Jones, American actress and singer (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,276