Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of January 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 4, 2006 was a Wednesday and it was the 4th day of the year 2006. It was the 1st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 33 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,541 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,180 days or 5.97 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 222 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 12, 2037.
If a dog named Clio - a Beagle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Clio will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Clio will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Micheal’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Clara Østø
- 1916Robert Parrish
- 1937Grace Bumbry
- 1957Brian Roy Goble
- 1963Dave Foley
- 1963Till Lindemann
- 1967Marina Orsini
- 1975Jill Marie Jones
- 1977Tim Wheeler
- 1993Marlo Mortel
View the complete list of January 4 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 4.
- 1934Rudolf Schuster, Slovak politician, 2nd President of Slovakia
- 1951Ronald Corp, English priest, composer, and conductor
- 1953Norberto Alonso, Argentinian footballer
- 1958Andy Borowitz, American comedian and author
- 1965Beth Gibbons, English singer-songwriter
- 1965Yvan Attal, French actor and director
- 1980Happy Salma, Indonesian model, actress and writer
- 1985Danielle Campo, Canadian swimmer
- 1986Hsieh Su-wei, Taiwanese tennis player
- 1991Stefan Nenadović, Montenegrin footballer
View the complete list of January 4 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1490Anne of Brittany announces that all those who would ally with the King of France will be considered guilty of the crime of lèse-majesté.
- 1642King Charles I of England sends soldiers to arrest members of Parliament, commencing England’s slide into civil war.
- 1798Constantine Hangerli arrives in Bucharest, Wallachia, as its new Prince, invested by the Ottoman Empire.
- 1903Topsy, an elephant, is electrocuted by the owners of Luna Park, Coney Island. Thomas Edison’s movie company shoots the film Electrocuting an Elephant of the execution.
- 1948Burma gains its independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1959Luna 1 becomes the first spacecraft to reach the vicinity of the Moon.
- 1972Rose Heilbron becomes the first female judge to sit at the Old Bailey in London, England.
- 1999Former professional wrestler Jesse Ventura is sworn in as governor of Minnesota.
- 2000Two trains on the Røros Line collide in Åsta, Norway, resulting in an explosive fire and 19 deaths.
- 2004Mikheil Saakashvili is elected President of Georgia following the November 2003 Rose Revolution.
View the complete list of January 4 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 4, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arthur Freed, John Aprea, Seiko Matsuda, Jace Alexander, Edith Fellows, Steven Seagal, Clayne Crawford, Carlton Cuse, Danny Pino, Ox Baker.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 4 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 4, 2006.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th January 2006 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Don’t Forget About Us by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 7, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 4th January 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 4” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 4, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 4th day of 2006
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 1st Wednesday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2025: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 33 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,541 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,180 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.97 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 222
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 12, 2037
- Age in dog years: 88 dog years old using a Beagle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: Don’t Forget About Us by Mariah Carey (January 7, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: IV.I.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1956 – Ian Moss, Australian guitarist and singer-songwriter (Cold Chisel); October 20, 1967 – Luck Mervil, Haitian-Canadian singer-songwriter and actor; January 11, 1952 – Bille Brown, Australian actor and playwright (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,950