Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1921 was a Wednesday and it was the 5th day of the year 1921. It was the 1st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 140 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,019 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,006 days or 32.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,220 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 13, 1952.
If a dog named Zach - a Manchester Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 412 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zach will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Zach will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Hugh Brannum
- 1948Ted Lange
- 1953Steve Archer
- 1955Jimmy Mulville
- 1960Phil Thornalley
- 1975Bradley Cooper
- 1984Amanda Hearst
- 1985Michael Cuccione
View the complete list of January 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1548Francisco Suárez, Spanish priest, philosopher, and theologian (d. 1617)
- 1717William Barrington, 2nd Viscount Barrington, English politician, Chancellor of the Exchequer (d. 1793)
- 1865Ban Johnson, American businessman, founded the Western League (d. 1931)
- 1924Sam Phillips, American record producer, founded Sun Records (d. 2003)
- 1929Tabby Thomas, American singer, pianist, and guitarist (d. 2014)
- 1972Sakis Rouvas, Greek singer-songwriter, producer and actor
- 1978Franck Montagny, French race car driver
- 1980Sebastian Deisler, German footballer
- 1986Deepika Padukone, Danish-Indian model and actress
- 1986J. P. Arencibia, American baseball player
View the complete list of January 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1554A great fire occurs in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: Richmond, Virginia, is burned by British naval forces led by Benedict Arnold.
- 1912The Prague Party Conference takes place.
- 1913First Balkan War: During the Battle of Lemnos, Greek admiral Pavlos Kountouriotis forces the Turkish fleet to retreat to its base within the Dardanelles, from which it did not venture for the rest of the war.
- 1933Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge begins in San Francisco Bay.
- 1944The Daily Mail becomes the first transoceanic newspaper.
- 1945The Soviet Union recognizes the new pro-Soviet government of Poland.
- 1968Alexander Dubček comes to power: “Prague Spring” begins in Czechoslovakia.
- 1969The Troubles: The Royal Ulster Constabulary raid the Bogside area of Derry, damaging property and beating residents. In response, residents erect barricades and establish Free Derry.
- 1974An earthquake in Lima, Peru, kills six people, and damages hundreds of houses.
View the complete list of January 5 historical events.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack Neo, Torbjørn Brundtland, Natalie Merchant, Immortal Technique, Alex Chilton, Frank Bonner, Madhur Jaffrey, Adrian Pasdar, Bappi Lahiri, Marcia Gay Harden.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 5, 1921.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th January 1921 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 23, 1911. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +180. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 22, 1908. Your incompatibility score is -189. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 5, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 5th day of 1921
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 1st Wednesday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 140 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,019 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,006 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,220
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 13, 1952
- Age in dog years: 412 dog years old using a Manchester Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: October 23, 1911 (+180)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 22, 1908 (-189)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: V.I.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 24, 1949 – Nick Lowe, English singer-songwriter and producer (Rockpile and Little Village); December 11, 1916 – Pérez Prado, Cuban-Mexican singer-songwriter, pianist, and bandleader (d. 1989); April 1, 1986 – Kid Ink, American rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,859