Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1938 was a Wednesday and it was the 5th day of the year 1938. It was the 1st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 207 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,474 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,158 days or 27.81 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,032 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 13, 1969.
If a dog named Sherly - a Tibetan Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 352 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sherly will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sherly will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Jane Wyman
- 1934Phil Ramone
- 1946Diane Keaton
- 1948Ted Lange
- 1951Jagathy Sreekumar
- 1953Pamela Sue Martin
- 1962Suzy Amis
- 1975Bradley Cooper
- 1984Amanda Hearst
- 1985Yoon So-yi
View the complete list of January 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1838Camille Jordan, French mathematician and academic (d. 1922)
- 1893Elizabeth Cotten, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1987)
- 1917Jane Wyman, American actress (d. 2007)
- 1919Severino Gazzelloni, Italian flute player (d. 1992)
- 1935David Ryall, English actor (d. 2014)
- 1951Steve Arnold, English footballer
- 1955Mamata Banerjee, Indian politician, Chief Minister of West Bengal
- 1958Ron Kittle, American baseball player and manager
- 1972Sakis Rouvas, Greek singer-songwriter, producer and actor
- 1981Deadmau5, Canadian DJ and producer
View the complete list of January 5 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OCODLMKVAUXEP? Check your answers here: Word solver OCODLMKVAUXEP. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Edward the Confessor dies childless, sparking a succession crisis that will eventually lead to the Norman conquest of England.
- 1477Battle of Nancy: Charles the Bold is killed and Burgundy becomes part of France.
- 1527Felix Manz, a leader of the Anabaptist congregation in Zurich, Switzerland, is executed by drowning.
- 1554A great fire occurs in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
- 1757Louis XV of France survives an assassination attempt by Robert-François Damiens, the last person to be executed in France by drawing and quartering, the traditional and gruesome form of capital punishment used for regicides.
- 1912The Prague Party Conference takes place.
- 1944The Daily Mail becomes the first transoceanic newspaper.
- 1968Alexander Dubček comes to power: “Prague Spring” begins in Czechoslovakia.
- 1974Warmest reliably measured temperature in Antarctica of +59 °F (+15 °C) recorded at Vanda Station
- 1991The United States Embassy to Somalia in Mogadishu is evacuated by helicopter airlift days after violence enveloped Mogadishu during the Somali Civil War
View the complete list of January 5 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5, and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brian Benben, Malcolm McDowell, Hani, A. J. Cook, Soupy Sales, The Miz, Perry Como, Don Edwards, Donald Madden, Mark Derwin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 5, 1938.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th January 1938 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 26, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 27, 1922. Your score is -109. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,214 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,265 times in the year 1938. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 5, 1938. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 5th day of 1938
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 1st Wednesday of 1938
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 207 days
- Age on next birthday: 84 years old
- Days since birth: 30,474 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,158 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.81 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,032
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 13, 1969
- Age in dog years: 352 dog years old using a Tibetan Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: February 26, 1965 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 27, 1922 (-109)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,214 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,265 babies
- Roman numerals: V.I.MCMXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 26, 1984 – Aubrey Plaza, American actress; April 24, 1973 – Damon Lindelof, American screenwriter and producer; April 5, 1925 – Sadri Alışık, Turkish actor (d. 1995).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,861