Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1938 was a Wednesday and it was the 5th day of the year 1938. It was the 1st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 303 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,378 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,126 days or 27.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,029 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 13, 1969.
If a dog named Bupkis - a Bernese Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 428 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bupkis will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bupkis will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Jean-Pierre Aumont
- 1935David Ryall
- 1945Roger Spottiswoode
- 1962Suzy Amis
- 1967Joe Flanigan
- 1969Shea Whigham
- 1973Phil Joel
- 1984Amanda Hearst
- 1985Michael Cuccione
- 1985Yoon So-yi
View the complete list of January 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1915Arthur H. Robinson, Canadian geographer and cartographer (d. 2004)
- 1922Anthony Synnot, Australian admiral (d. 2001)
- 1931Joan Coxsedge, Australian politician
- 1942Charlie Rose, American journalist and talk show host
- 1948Ted Lange, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1975Mike Grier, American ice hockey player and scout
- 1978Franck Montagny, French race car driver
- 1979Masami Tanaka, Japanese swimmer
- 1981Deadmau5, Canadian DJ and producer
- 1984Derrick Atkins, Bahamian sprinter
View the complete list of January 5 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters TGPKEWSUXSA? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters TGPKEWSUXSA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Edward the Confessor dies childless, sparking a succession crisis that will eventually lead to the Norman conquest of England.
- 1554A great fire occurs in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
- 1895Dreyfus affair: French army officer Alfred Dreyfus is stripped of his rank and sentenced to life imprisonment on Devil’s Island.
- 1945The Soviet Union recognizes the new pro-Soviet government of Poland.
- 1949United States President Harry S. Truman unveils his Fair Deal program.
- 1957In a speech given to the United States Congress, United States President Dwight D. Eisenhower announces the establishment of what will later be called the Eisenhower Doctrine.
- 1976The Khmer Rouge proclaim the Constitution of Democratic Kampuchea.
- 1976The Troubles: In response to the killing of six Catholics the night before, gunmen shoot dead ten Protestant civilians after stopping their minibus at Kingsmill in County Armagh, Northern Ireland, UK.
- 1991Georgian forces enter Tskhinvali, the capital of South Ossetia, Georgia, opening the 1991–1992 South Ossetia War.
- 1991The United States Embassy to Somalia in Mogadishu is evacuated by helicopter airlift days after violence enveloped Mogadishu during the Somali Civil War
View the complete list of January 5 historical events.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5, and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Cassilly, Jack Webb, Eleanor Powell, Dean O'Gorman, Barrington Levy, Cary Elwes, Veronica Hurst, Lorie, Anthony Hopkins, Marcel Vanthilt.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 5, 1938.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th January 1938 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 26, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 27, 1922. Your score is -109. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,214 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,265 times in the year 1938. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 5, 1938. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 5th day of 1938
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 1st Wednesday of 1938
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 303 days
- Age on next birthday: 84 years old
- Days since birth: 30,378 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,126 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,029
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 13, 1969
- Age in dog years: 428 dog years old using a Bernese Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: February 26, 1965 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 27, 1922 (-109)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,214 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,265 babies
- Roman numerals: V.I.MCMXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 7, 1926 – Val Bisoglio, American actor; March 16, 1925 – Cornell Borchers, Lithuanian-German actress and singer (d. 2014); July 23, 1988 – Pablo Holman, Chilean singer-songwriter and guitarist (Kudai).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,885