Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1942 was a Monday and it was the 5th day of the year 1942. It was the 1st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,414 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,471 days or 25.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 962 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 13, 1973.
If a dog named Pepina - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 402 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pepina will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pepina will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Jane Wyman
- 1917Wieland Wagner
- 1921Paul Governali
- 1946Diane Keaton
- 1959Clancy Brown
- 1967Joe Flanigan
- 1968DJ BoBo
- 1975Bradley Cooper
- 1984Nao Nagasawa
View the complete list of January 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1865Ban Johnson, American businessman, founded the Western League (d. 1931)
- 1903Harold Gatty, Australian pilot and navigator (d. 1957)
- 1917Francis L. Kellogg, American diplomat (d. 2006)
- 1931Alfred Brendel, Austrian pianist, poet, and author
- 1931Alvin Ailey, American dancer and choreographer; founded the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater (d. 1989)
- 1933Derek Johnson, English runner (d. 2004)
- 1965Vinnie Jones, English footballer and actor
- 1978Franck Montagny, French race car driver
- 1985Fabienne Suter, Swiss skier
- 1999Marc Yu, American pianist and cellist
View the complete list of January 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Carolyn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1527Felix Manz, a leader of the Anabaptist congregation in Zurich, Switzerland, is executed by drowning.
- 1675Battle of Colmar: the French army beats Brandenburg.
- 1875The Palais Garnier, one of the most famous opera houses in the world, is inaugurated in Paris.
- 1911Kappa Alpha Psi, the world’s second oldest and largest black fraternity, is founded at Indiana University.
- 1912The Prague Party Conference takes place.
- 1913First Balkan War: During the Battle of Lemnos, Greek admiral Pavlos Kountouriotis forces the Turkish fleet to retreat to its base within the Dardanelles, from which it did not venture for the rest of the war.
- 1914The Ford Motor Company announces an eight-hour workday and that it would pay a “living wage” of at least $5 for a day’s labor.
- 1925Nellie Tayloe Ross of Wyoming becomes the first female governor in the United States.
- 1945The Soviet Union recognizes the new pro-Soviet government of Poland.
- 1972United States President Richard Nixon orders the development of a Space Shuttle program.
View the complete list of January 5 historical events.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Deon Richmond, Doseone, Lorraine Bracco, Béatrice Picard, Liam Gallagher, Roger Miller, Jesinta Campbell, Tiffany Espensen, Lita, Tracie Thoms.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 5, 1942.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th January 1942 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 1, 1942. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 14, 1955. Your score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 5, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 5th day of 1942
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 1st Monday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 75 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,414 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,471 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 962
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 13, 1973
- Age in dog years: 402 dog years old using a Belgian Malinois breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: April 1, 1942 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 14, 1955 (-154)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: V.I.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1965 – Jill Sobule, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 20, 1978 – Charlie Weber, American actor; January 23, 1933 – Chita Rivera, American actress, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,840