Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1957 was a Saturday and it was the 5th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 140 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,140 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 750 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Wieland Wagner
- 1930Al Masini
- 1935David Ryall
- 1940Michael O'Donoghue
- 1946Diane Keaton
- 1948Ted Lange
- 1971Mayuko Takata
- 1974Sarah-Jane Honeywell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1871Frederick Converse, American composer and academic (d. 1940)
- 1906Kathleen Kenyon, English archaeologist and academic (d. 1978)
- 1917Adolfo Consolini, Italian discus thrower (d. 1969)
- 1917Lucienne Day, English textile designer (d. 2010)
- 1950John Manley, Canadian lawyer and politician; 8th Deputy Prime Minister of Canada
- 1951Steve Arnold, English footballer
- 1953Mike Rann, English-Australian journalist and politician; 44th Premier of South Australia
- 1956Chen Kenichi, Japanese-Chinese chef
- 1960Steve Jones, English captain and pilot
- 1978January Jones, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1554A great fire occurs in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
- 1846The United States House of Representatives votes to stop sharing the Oregon Territory with the United Kingdom.
- 1896An Austrian newspaper reports that Wilhelm Röntgen has discovered a type of radiation later known as X-rays.
- 1912The Prague Party Conference takes place.
- 1925Nellie Tayloe Ross of Wyoming becomes the first female governor in the United States.
- 1944The Daily Mail becomes the first transoceanic newspaper.
- 1957In a speech given to the United States Congress, United States President Dwight D. Eisenhower announces the establishment of what will later be called the Eisenhower Doctrine.
- 1968Alexander Dubček comes to power: “Prague Spring” begins in Czechoslovakia.
- 1976The Troubles: In response to the killing of six Catholics the night before, gunmen shoot dead ten Protestant civilians after stopping their minibus at Kingsmill in County Armagh, Northern Ireland, UK.
- 2005Eris, the largest known dwarf planet in the Solar System, is discovered by the team of Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz using images originally taken on October 21, 2003, at the Palomar Observatory.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sean Connery, Maurice Chevalier, Lockett Pundt, Kidada Jones, Bob Gale, Lola Forner, Jussi Lampi, Cariba Heine, Gino Cervi, Tom Kane.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 5, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 17, 1972 – Melissa Auf der Maur, Canadian-American singer-songwriter and bass player (Hole, The Smashing Pumpkins, and Tinker); December 11, 1923 – Betsy Blair, American-English actress and dancer (d. 2009); February 8, 1973 – Project Pat, American rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,027