Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1957 was a Saturday and it was the 5th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 195 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,085 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 748 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Elizabeth Cotten
- 1910Hugh Brannum
- 1917Jane Wyman
- 1924Sam Phillips
- 1935David Ryall
- 1953Pamela Sue Martin
- 1969Marilyn Manson
- 1975Kylie Bax
- 1984Amanda Hearst
- 1984Nao Nagasawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1922Anthony Synnot, Australian admiral (d. 2001)
- 1928Walter Mondale, American soldier, lawyer, and politician; 42nd Vice President of the United States
- 1941Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi, Indian cricketer (d. 2011)
- 1944Louis Stewart, Irish guitarist
- 1971Mayuko Takata, Japanese actress
- 1975Warrick Dunn, American football player
- 1978Sabrina Harman, American soldier
- 1988Azizulhasni Awang, Malaysian professional track cyclist
- 1991Daniel Pacheco, Spanish footballer
- 1991Denis Alibec, Romanian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1477Battle of Nancy: Charles the Bold is killed and Burgundy becomes part of France.
- 1675Battle of Colmar: the French army beats Brandenburg.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: Richmond, Virginia, is burned by British naval forces led by Benedict Arnold.
- 1846The United States House of Representatives votes to stop sharing the Oregon Territory with the United Kingdom.
- 1896An Austrian newspaper reports that Wilhelm Röntgen has discovered a type of radiation later known as X-rays.
- 1912The Prague Party Conference takes place.
- 1949United States President Harry S. Truman unveils his Fair Deal program.
- 1972United States President Richard Nixon orders the development of a Space Shuttle program.
- 1974An earthquake in Lima, Peru, kills six people, and damages hundreds of houses.
- 1975The Tasman Bridge in Tasmania, Australia, is struck by the bulk ore carrier Lake Illawarra, killing twelve people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rachel Dratch, Buddy Hackett, DeWayne Jessie, Sanjeev Kumar, Naoki Urasawa, David Allan Coe, Josh Turner, Really Doe, Pia Degermark, Kevin Corrigan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 5, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 28, 1950 – Jaime Fabregas, Filipino actor and composer; February 17, 1983 – Kevin Rudolf, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; July 22, 1992 – Selena Gomez, American actress and singer (Selena Gomez & the Scene).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 972