Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1961 was a Thursday and it was the 5th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 45 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,774 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 703 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Sonia - a Komondor breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 306 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sonia will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sonia will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Jane Wyman
- 1946Diane Keaton
- 1948Ted Lange
- 1962Suzy Amis
- 1971Mayuko Takata
- 1974Sarah-Jane Honeywell
- 1975Bradley Cooper
- 1975Kylie Bax
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1864Bob Caruthers, American baseball player and manager (d. 1911)
- 1880Nikolai Medtner, Russian pianist and composer (d. 1951)
- 1950John Manley, Canadian lawyer and politician; 8th Deputy Prime Minister of Canada
- 1950Peter Goldsmith, Baron Goldsmith, English lawyer and politician; Attorney General for England and Wales
- 1953Mike Rann, English-Australian journalist and politician; 44th Premier of South Australia
- 1954Alex English, American basketball player and coach
- 1962Suzy Amis, American actress and model
- 1969Shea Whigham, American actor
- 1970Mitoy Yonting, Filipino singer and actor
- 1982Benoît Vaugrenard, French cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Edward the Confessor dies childless, sparking a succession crisis that will eventually lead to the Norman conquest of England.
- 1477Battle of Nancy: Charles the Bold is killed and Burgundy becomes part of France.
- 1527Felix Manz, a leader of the Anabaptist congregation in Zurich, Switzerland, is executed by drowning.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: Richmond, Virginia, is burned by British naval forces led by Benedict Arnold.
- 1895Dreyfus affair: French army officer Alfred Dreyfus is stripped of his rank and sentenced to life imprisonment on Devil’s Island.
- 1896An Austrian newspaper reports that Wilhelm Röntgen has discovered a type of radiation later known as X-rays.
- 1900Irish leader John Redmond calls for a revolt against British rule.
- 1912The Prague Party Conference takes place.
- 1933Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge begins in San Francisco Bay.
- 1944The Daily Mail becomes the first transoceanic newspaper.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Boden, Shakti Samanta, Kate Burton, Robert Osborne, Alessandra Torresani, Lisa Lopes, Grayson Hall, Nancy Olson, Dorothy Provine, Davey von Bohlen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 5, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wonderland by Night by Bert Kaempfert as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 9, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1978 – Will Champion, English drummer and singer (Coldplay); December 8, 1976 – Brettina, Bahamian-American singer-songwriter and actress; March 1, 1926 – Cesare Danova, Italian-American actor (d. 1992).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,267