Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1966 was a Wednesday and it was the 5th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 44 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,949 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 642 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Dyna - a Japanese Chin breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 224 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dyna will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dyna will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Roger Spottiswoode
- 1960Phil Thornalley
- 1961Iris DeMent
- 1962Suzy Amis
- 1965Ricky Paull Goldin
- 1973Phil Joel
- 1974Sarah-Jane Honeywell
- 1978January Jones
- 1986Teppei Koike
- 1998Marie Iitoyo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1917Francis L. Kellogg, American diplomat (d. 2006)
- 1920Arturo Benedetti Michelangeli, Italian pianist (d. 1995)
- 1942Terenci Moix, Spanish author (d. 2003)
- 1946Diane Keaton, American actress, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1947Mercury Morris, American football player
- 1965Vinnie Jones, English footballer and actor
- 1969Shea Whigham, American actor
- 1974Iwan Thomas, Welsh sprinter
- 1979Giuseppe Gibilisco, Italian pole vaulter
- 1979Ronnie O'Brien, Irish footballer and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1895Dreyfus affair: French army officer Alfred Dreyfus is stripped of his rank and sentenced to life imprisonment on Devil’s Island.
- 1914The Ford Motor Company announces an eight-hour workday and that it would pay a “living wage” of at least $5 for a day’s labor.
- 1919The German Workers’ Party, which would become the Nazi Party, is founded.
- 1933Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge begins in San Francisco Bay.
- 1944The Daily Mail becomes the first transoceanic newspaper.
- 1972United States President Richard Nixon orders the development of a Space Shuttle program.
- 1974Warmest reliably measured temperature in Antarctica of +59 °F (+15 °C) recorded at Vanda Station
- 1976The Khmer Rouge proclaim the Constitution of Democratic Kampuchea.
- 1991Georgian forces enter Tskhinvali, the capital of South Ossetia, Georgia, opening the 1991–1992 South Ossetia War.
- 2014A launch of the communication satellite GSAT-14 aboard the GSLV MK.II D5 marks the first successful flight of an Indian cryogenic engine.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Houko Kuwashima, Dany Robin, Dan Lupu, Norman Corwin, Glenn Morris, Kate Miller-Heidke, Aloma Wright, Robert Jozinović, Tyler Labine, Felipe Dylon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 5, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Can Work It Out by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 8, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 21, 1926 – Paul Burke, American actor (d. 2009); June 13, 1977 – Emily Harrison, American actress; July 25, 1973 – David Denman, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,268