Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1966 was a Wednesday and it was the 5th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 224 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,769 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 636 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Jean-Pierre Aumont
- 1945Roger Spottiswoode
- 1953Pamela Sue Martin
- 1955Jimmy Mulville
- 1968Carrie Ann Inaba
- 1968DJ BoBo
- 1970Mitoy Yonting
- 1971Mayuko Takata
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1762Constanze Mozart, German wife of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (d. 1842)
- 1920Arturo Benedetti Michelangeli, Italian pianist (d. 1995)
- 1963Jeff Fassero, American baseball player and coach
- 1965Vinnie Jones, English footballer and actor
- 1968Joé Juneau, Canadian ice hockey player and engineer
- 1970Mitoy Yonting, Filipino singer and actor
- 1979Kyle Calder, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1985Yoon So-yi, South Korean actress
- 1988Pauline, French singer-songwriter
- 1988Yago Fernández, Portuguese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Edward the Confessor dies childless, sparking a succession crisis that will eventually lead to the Norman conquest of England.
- 1500Duke Ludovico Sforza conquers Milan.
- 1875The Palais Garnier, one of the most famous opera houses in the world, is inaugurated in Paris.
- 1895Dreyfus affair: French army officer Alfred Dreyfus is stripped of his rank and sentenced to life imprisonment on Devil’s Island.
- 1913First Balkan War: During the Battle of Lemnos, Greek admiral Pavlos Kountouriotis forces the Turkish fleet to retreat to its base within the Dardanelles, from which it did not venture for the rest of the war.
- 1914The Ford Motor Company announces an eight-hour workday and that it would pay a “living wage” of at least $5 for a day’s labor.
- 1957In a speech given to the United States Congress, United States President Dwight D. Eisenhower announces the establishment of what will later be called the Eisenhower Doctrine.
- 1969The Troubles: The Royal Ulster Constabulary raid the Bogside area of Derry, damaging property and beating residents. In response, residents erect barricades and establish Free Derry.
- 1976The Khmer Rouge proclaim the Constitution of Democratic Kampuchea.
- 1976The Troubles: In response to the killing of six Catholics the night before, gunmen shoot dead ten Protestant civilians after stopping their minibus at Kingsmill in County Armagh, Northern Ireland, UK.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hal Linden, Tony Musante, Tom Donahue, Terje Bakken, Shelley Duvall, Thom Hoffman, Agnès Varda, Erma Franklin, Takayuki Kubota, Jaimee Foxworth.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 5, 1966.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Can Work It Out by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 8, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 25, 1978 – Ringo Sheena, Japanese singer-songwriter and producer (Tokyo Jihen); July 8, 1951 – Anjelica Huston, American actress and director; April 4, 1978 – Lemar, English singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 980