Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1968 was a Friday and it was the 5th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,038 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 611 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Jane Wyman
- 1929Tabby Thomas
- 1929Wilbert Harrison
- 1931Robert Duvall
- 1955Jimmy Mulville
- 1965Ricky Paull Goldin
- 1968DJ BoBo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1614Archduke Leopold Wilhelm of Austria (d. 1662)
- 1879Hans Eppinger, Austrian physician (d. 1946)
- 1892Agnes von Kurowsky, American nurse (d. 1984)
- 1904Erika Morini, Austrian violinist (d. 1995)
- 1919Severino Gazzelloni, Italian flute player (d. 1992)
- 1938Juan Carlos I of Spain
- 1958Nancy Delahunt, Canadian curler
- 1969Shea Whigham, American actor
- 1979Ronnie O'Brien, Irish footballer and coach
- 1991Eric Fisher, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1757Louis XV of France survives an assassination attempt by Robert-François Damiens, the last person to be executed in France by drawing and quartering, the traditional and gruesome form of capital punishment used for regicides.
- 1875The Palais Garnier, one of the most famous opera houses in the world, is inaugurated in Paris.
- 1912The Prague Party Conference takes place.
- 1914The Ford Motor Company announces an eight-hour workday and that it would pay a “living wage” of at least $5 for a day’s labor.
- 1933Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge begins in San Francisco Bay.
- 1944The Daily Mail becomes the first transoceanic newspaper.
- 1945The Soviet Union recognizes the new pro-Soviet government of Poland.
- 1974Warmest reliably measured temperature in Antarctica of +59 °F (+15 °C) recorded at Vanda Station
- 1991The United States Embassy to Somalia in Mogadishu is evacuated by helicopter airlift days after violence enveloped Mogadishu during the Somali Civil War
- 2014A launch of the communication satellite GSAT-14 aboard the GSLV MK.II D5 marks the first successful flight of an Indian cryogenic engine.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Constantine Maroulis, Teddy Infuhr, Henry Lau, Miou-Miou, Leo Kottke, Daniel Merriweather, John Jarratt, John Ford, Saki Nakajima, Al Di Meola.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 5, 1968.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hello, Goodbye by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 6, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1966 – Gary Anthony Williams, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; March 3, 1992 – Jordy Lucas, Australian actress; October 3, 1944 – Roy Horn, German-American magician and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 903