Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1986 was a Sunday and it was the 5th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 79 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,609 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 393 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Elizabeth Cotten
- 1924Sam Phillips
- 1929Wilbert Harrison
- 1930Al Masini
- 1945Roger Spottiswoode
- 1953Steve Archer
- 1955Jimmy Mulville
- 1965Ricky Paull Goldin
- 1965Vinnie Jones
- 1984Nao Nagasawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1846Rudolf Christoph Eucken, German philosopher and author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1926)
- 1929Wilbert Harrison, American singer-songwriter (d. 1994)
- 1948Ted Lange, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1950Krzysztof Wielicki, Polish mountaineer
- 1955Jimmy Mulville, English comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter; co-founded Hat Trick Productions
- 1959David Eastwood, English historian and academic
- 1965Ricky Paull Goldin, American actor and producer
- 1979Masami Tanaka, Japanese swimmer
- 1987Michael Gilday, Canadian speed skater
- 1995Joyce Ching, Filipino actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Edward the Confessor dies childless, sparking a succession crisis that will eventually lead to the Norman conquest of England.
- 1527Felix Manz, a leader of the Anabaptist congregation in Zurich, Switzerland, is executed by drowning.
- 1895Dreyfus affair: French army officer Alfred Dreyfus is stripped of his rank and sentenced to life imprisonment on Devil’s Island.
- 1896An Austrian newspaper reports that Wilhelm Röntgen has discovered a type of radiation later known as X-rays.
- 1912The Prague Party Conference takes place.
- 1925Nellie Tayloe Ross of Wyoming becomes the first female governor in the United States.
- 1945The Soviet Union recognizes the new pro-Soviet government of Poland.
- 1968Alexander Dubček comes to power: “Prague Spring” begins in Czechoslovakia.
- 1976The Troubles: In response to the killing of six Catholics the night before, gunmen shoot dead ten Protestant civilians after stopping their minibus at Kingsmill in County Armagh, Northern Ireland, UK.
- 2014A launch of the communication satellite GSAT-14 aboard the GSLV MK.II D5 marks the first successful flight of an Indian cryogenic engine.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nic Hill, Mathias Färm, Leo Kottke, Ellen McIlwaine, Ernesto Alonso, David Charvet, Jean-Pierre Melville, Frank Capra, Mariko Kouda, Alberto Rabagliati.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 5, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Say You, Say Me by Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 11, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 20, 1944 – Mike Vernon, English record producer, founded Blue Horizon; August 14, 1947 – Bruce Nash, American director, producer, and screenwriter; June 19, 1939 – Al Wilson, American singer (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,133