Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1990 was a Friday and it was the 5th day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 227 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,365 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 351 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Brienne - a Schnoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 167 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brienne will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Brienne will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Wilbert Harrison
- 1930Al Masini
- 1931Robert Duvall
- 1955Jimmy Mulville
- 1960Phil Thornalley
- 1961Iris DeMent
- 1965Ricky Paull Goldin
- 1972Sakis Rouvas
- 1976Shintarō Asanuma
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1902Hubert Beuve-Méry, French journalist (d. 1989)
- 1904Jeane Dixon, American astrologer and psychic (d. 1997)
- 1917Francis L. Kellogg, American diplomat (d. 2006)
- 1946Prince Tomohito of Mikasa (d. 2012)
- 1953George Tenet, American civil servant and academic; 18th Director of Central Intelligence
- 1957Kevin Hastings, Australian rugby player and trainer
- 1959David Eastwood, English historian and academic
- 1960Otar Korghalidze, Georgian footballer and manager
- 1975Mike Grier, American ice hockey player and scout
- 1985Michael Cuccione, Canadian actor and singer (d. 2001)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500Duke Ludovico Sforza conquers Milan.
- 1846The United States House of Representatives votes to stop sharing the Oregon Territory with the United Kingdom.
- 1900Irish leader John Redmond calls for a revolt against British rule.
- 1925Nellie Tayloe Ross of Wyoming becomes the first female governor in the United States.
- 1944The Daily Mail becomes the first transoceanic newspaper.
- 1949United States President Harry S. Truman unveils his Fair Deal program.
- 1969The Troubles: The Royal Ulster Constabulary raid the Bogside area of Derry, damaging property and beating residents. In response, residents erect barricades and establish Free Derry.
- 1976The Khmer Rouge proclaim the Constitution of Democratic Kampuchea.
- 2005Eris, the largest known dwarf planet in the Solar System, is discovered by the team of Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz using images originally taken on October 21, 2003, at the Palomar Observatory.
- 2014A launch of the communication satellite GSAT-14 aboard the GSLV MK.II D5 marks the first successful flight of an Indian cryogenic engine.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wyclef Jean, Bob Mortimer, Emily Skinner, Yehuda Poliker, Mike Scala, Ridge Canipe, David Lambert, David O'Doherty, Dave Fleischer, Grey Ghost.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 5, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another Day in Paradise by Phil Collins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 6, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1979 – Mageina Tovah, American actress; July 23, 1951 – Michael McConnohie, American voice actor and screenwriter; June 6, 1952 – Harvey Fierstein, American actor and playwright.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,179