Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 2006 was a Thursday and it was the 5th day of the year 2006. It was the 1st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 194 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,650 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,883 days or 5.16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 192 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 13, 2037.
If a dog named Modigliani - a Portuguese Water Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Modigliani will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Modigliani will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Jean-Pierre Aumont
- 1917Jane Wyman
- 1921Paul Governali
- 1962Suzy Amis
- 1972Sakis Rouvas
- 1974Sarah-Jane Honeywell
- 1984Amanda Hearst
- 1986Deepika Padukone
- 1987Kristin Cavallari
View the complete list of January 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1879Marcel Tournier, French harp player and composer (d. 1951)
- 1902Stella Gibbons, English journalist and author (d. 1989)
- 1904Erika Morini, Austrian violinist (d. 1995)
- 1928Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, Pakistani lawyer and politician, 4th President of Pakistan (d. 1979)
- 1938Juan Carlos I of Spain
- 1941Hayao Miyazaki, Japanese animator, director, and screenwriter
- 1964Grant Young, American drummer
- 1968Andrew Golota, Polish-born U.S.-based boxer
- 1976Matt Wachter, American bass player
- 1978Sabrina Harman, American soldier
View the complete list of January 5 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters GMIAMCXTOXY? Check your answers here: Words with these letters GMIAMCXTOXY. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500Duke Ludovico Sforza conquers Milan.
- 1757Louis XV of France survives an assassination attempt by Robert-François Damiens, the last person to be executed in France by drawing and quartering, the traditional and gruesome form of capital punishment used for regicides.
- 1846The United States House of Representatives votes to stop sharing the Oregon Territory with the United Kingdom.
- 1913First Balkan War: During the Battle of Lemnos, Greek admiral Pavlos Kountouriotis forces the Turkish fleet to retreat to its base within the Dardanelles, from which it did not venture for the rest of the war.
- 1919The German Workers’ Party, which would become the Nazi Party, is founded.
- 1968Alexander Dubček comes to power: “Prague Spring” begins in Czechoslovakia.
- 1972United States President Richard Nixon orders the development of a Space Shuttle program.
- 1975The Tasman Bridge in Tasmania, Australia, is struck by the bulk ore carrier Lake Illawarra, killing twelve people.
- 1976The Troubles: In response to the killing of six Catholics the night before, gunmen shoot dead ten Protestant civilians after stopping their minibus at Kingsmill in County Armagh, Northern Ireland, UK.
- 2005Eris, the largest known dwarf planet in the Solar System, is discovered by the team of Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz using images originally taken on October 21, 2003, at the Palomar Observatory.
View the complete list of January 5 historical events.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tony Sly, Mac Miller, Steve DiGiorgio, Lana Del Rey, Ajdar, Masanobu Takashima, Delphine Chanéac, Jimi Goodwin, Yumi Sugimoto, Nana Ozaki.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 5, 2006.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th January 2006 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Don’t Forget About Us by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 7, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 5th January 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 5, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 5th day of 2006
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 1st Thursday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 194 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,650 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,883 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.16 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 192
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 13, 2037
- Age in dog years: 87 dog years old using a Portuguese Water Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: Don’t Forget About Us by Mariah Carey (January 7, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: V.I.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 22, 1963 – Sean Lock, English comedian and actor; July 7, 1976 – Bérénice Bejo, Argentinian-French actress; April 5, 1980 – Lee Jae-won, South Korean actor and singer (H.O.T. and jtL).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,010