Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1940 was a Saturday and it was the 6th day of the year 1940. It was the 1st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 340 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,341 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,114 days or 27.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,027 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 14, 1971.
If a dog named Chiquit?n Chiquitita - a Airedale Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 393 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chiquit?n Chiquitita will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Chiquit?n Chiquitita will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1953Malcolm Young
- 1959Kathy Sledge
- 1966A. R. Rahman
- 1966Sharon Cuneta
- 1981Rinko Kikuchi
- 1983Natali Thanou
- 1986Alex Turner
- 1989James Durbin
- 1998Yuuka Yano
View the complete list of January 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1795Anselme Payen, French chemist and academic (d. 1871)
- 1859Samuel Alexander, Australian-English philosopher and academic (d. 1938)
- 1902Helmut Poppendick, German physician (d. 1994)
- 1913Edward Gierek, Polish politician (d. 2001)
- 1926Ralph Branca, American baseball player
- 1955Ajayi Agbebaku, Nigerian triple jumper
- 1960Howie Long, American football player and actor
- 1965Bjørn Lomborg, Danish author and academic
- 1966Ipče Ahmedovski, Macedonian singer (d. 1994)
- 1981Asante Samuel, American football player
View the complete list of January 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Rudolph’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1661English Restoration: The Fifth Monarchists unsuccessfully attempt to seize control of London, England.
- 1690Joseph, son of Emperor Leopold I, becomes King of the Romans.
- 1838Alfred Vail demonstrates a telegraph system using dots and dashes (this is the forerunner of Morse code).
- 1839The most damaging storm in 300 years sweeps across Ireland, damaging or destroying more than 20% of the houses in Dublin.
- 1853President-elect of the United States Franklin Pierce and his family are involved in a train wreck near Andover, Massachusetts. Pierce’s 11-year-old son Benjamin is killed in the crash.
- 1893The Washington National Cathedral is chartered by Congress. The charter is signed by President Benjamin Harrison.
- 1921Formation of the Iraqi Army.
- 1946The first general election ever in Vietnam is held.
- 1974In response to the 1973 oil crisis, daylight saving time commences nearly four months early in the United States.
- 1994Nancy Kerrigan is clubbed on the knee at the U.S. Figure Skating Championships in Detroit.
View the complete list of January 6 historical events.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lars Ekborg, Maricel Soriano, Laurie Holden, Richard Belzer, ASAP Rocky, Chief Tahachee, Noomi Rapace, Inga Jankauskaitė, Wilfrid Hyde-White, Michael Keaton.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 6, 1940.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th January 1940 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 12, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 21, 1944. Your score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1225. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 6, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 6th day of 1940
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 1st Saturday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 340 days
- Age on next birthday: 84 years old
- Days since birth: 30,341 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,114 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,027
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 14, 1971
- Age in dog years: 393 dog years old using a Airedale Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 12, 1941 (+160)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 21, 1944 (-170)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.I.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 29, 1989 – Karol Castillo, Peruvian model, Miss Perú Universo 2008 (d. 2013); April 24, 1985 – Kaori Nazuka, Japanese actress and singer; January 23, 1963 – Gail O'Grady, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,818