Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1952 was a Sunday and it was the 6th day of the year 1952. It was the 1st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,730 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,243 days or 22.57 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 838 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 14, 1983.
If a dog named Tressy - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tressy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tressy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1866Dante Cappelli
- 1934Sylvia Syms
- 1956Angus Deayton
- 1959Kathy Sledge
- 1969Norman Reedus
- 1976Danny Pintauro
- 1981Jérémie Renier
- 1984Kate McKinnon
- 1988Mikael Daez
- 1989Max Pirkis
View the complete list of January 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1766Mihály Fazekas, Hungarian author (d. 1828)
- 1908Menachem Avidom, Hungarian-Israeli composer (d. 1995)
- 1926Mickey Hargitay, Hungarian-American actor and bodybuilder (d. 2006)
- 1933Ian McColl, Baron McColl of Dulwich, English surgeon and academic
- 1935Queen Margarita of Bulgaria
- 1948Guy Gardner, American colonel and astronaut
- 1958Themos Anastasiadis, Greek journalist and economist
- 1978Nikki Einfeld, Canadian soprano
- 1985Inge Vermeulen, Brazilian-Dutch field hockey player (d. 2015)
- 1986Paul McShane, Irish footballer
View the complete list of January 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Shirley’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1355Charles I of Bohemia is crowned with the Iron Crown of Lombardy as King of Italy in Milan.
- 1540King Henry VIII of England marries Anne of Cleves.
- 1907Maria Montessori opens her first school and daycare center for working class children in Rome, Italy.
- 1912German geophysicist Alfred Wegener first presents his theory of continental drift.
- 1929Mother Teresa arrives in Calcutta, India, to begin her work among India’s poorest and sick people.
- 1960National Airlines Flight 2511 is destroyed in mid-air by a bomb, while en route from New York City to Miami.
- 1967Vietnam War: United States Marine Corps and ARVN troops launch “Operation Deckhouse Five” in the Mekong River delta.
- 1978The Crown of St. Stephen (also known as the Holy Crown of Hungary) is returned to Hungary from the United States, where it was held after World War II.
- 1992President of Georgia Zviad Gamsakhurdia flees the country as a result of the military coup.
- 2005American Civil Rights Movement: Edgar Ray Killen is arrested as a suspect in the 1964 murders of three civil rights workers.
View the complete list of January 6 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6, and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pearl Bailey, Rottyful Sky, Traphik, Sally Gray, Paul Carrack, Eric Stuart, Jean Boht, Sinqua Walls, Emma Suárez, Yung Berg.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 6, 1952.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th January 1952 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 5, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -177. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,636,772,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 975. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,484,605 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1952. The estimated number of babies born on 6th January 1952 is 266,351. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 67,088 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,107 times in the year 1952. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 6, 1952. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 6th day of 1952
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 1st Sunday of 1952
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 107 days
- Age on next birthday: 68 years old
- Days since birth: 24,730 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,243 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.57 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 838
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 14, 1983
- Age in dog years: 357 dog years old using a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 5, 1966 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1931 (-177)
- 1952 world population: 2,636,772,306
- Babies born in 1952: 97,484,605
- Babies born in 1952 every day: 266,351
- Babies born in 1952 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 67,088 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,107 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.I.MCMLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 30, 1939 – Grace Slick, American singer-songwriter and model (Jefferson Airplane, Jefferson Starship, and The Great Society); May 16, 1982 – Billy Crawford, Filipino-American singer-songwriter and actor; April 4, 1965 – Sean Wilson, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,012