Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1953 was a Tuesday and it was the 6th day of the year 1953. It was the 1st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,031 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,010 days or 21.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 813 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 14, 1984.
If a dog named Boli - a Chihuahua breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 280 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Boli will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Boli will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1874Fred Niblo
- 1912Danny Thomas
- 1937Paolo Conte
- 1958Scott Bryce
- 1966Ipče Ahmedovski
- 1966Sharon Cuneta
- 1978Tara Spencer-Nairn
- 1981Rinko Kikuchi
- 1998Yuuka Yano
View the complete list of January 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1766Mihály Fazekas, Hungarian author (d. 1828)
- 1811Charles Sumner, American lawyer and politician (d. 1874)
- 1934Harry M. Miller, Australian publicist
- 1938Adrienne Clarke, Australian botanist and academic
- 1950Louis Freeh, American lawyer and jurist; 10th Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
- 1953Jon Eberson, Norwegian guitarist and orchestra leader (Jazzpunkensemblet)
- 1964Mark O'Toole, English bass player
- 1970José Carabalí, Venezuelan runner
- 1976Richard Zedník, Slovak ice hockey player
- 1983Mithra Jin, South Korean rapper (Epik High)
View the complete list of January 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1205Philip of Swabia becomes King of the Romans.
- 1322Stephen Uroš III is crowned King of Serbia.
- 1540King Henry VIII of England marries Anne of Cleves.
- 1781In the Battle of Jersey, the British defeat the last attempt by France to invade Jersey.
- 1853President-elect of the United States Franklin Pierce and his family are involved in a train wreck near Andover, Massachusetts. Pierce’s 11-year-old son Benjamin is killed in the crash.
- 1893The Washington National Cathedral is chartered by Congress. The charter is signed by President Benjamin Harrison.
- 1907Maria Montessori opens her first school and daycare center for working class children in Rome, Italy.
- 1912German geophysicist Alfred Wegener first presents his theory of continental drift.
- 1993Indian Border Security Force units kill 55 Kashmiri civilians in Sopore, Jammu and Kashmir, in revenge after militants ambushed a BSF patrol.
- 2005A train collision in Graniteville, South Carolina, releases about 60 tons of chlorine gas.
View the complete list of January 6 historical events.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sara Ramirez, Dizzy Reed, Guy Ritchie, Jan Lamb, Abe Forsythe, Kathleen Herles, Eddie Cantor, Ron Shelton, Abz Love, Jürgen Drews.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 6, 1953.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th January 1953 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 15, 1965. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +229. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -175. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 6th January 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 6, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 6th day of 1953
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 1st Tuesday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 75 days
- Age on next birthday: 66 years old
- Days since birth: 24,031 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,010 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 813
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 14, 1984
- Age in dog years: 280 dog years old using a Chihuahua breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: September 15, 1965 (+229)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1931 (-175)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1983 – Plan B, English rapper, producer, and actor; June 28, 1977 – Measha Brueggergosman, Canadian soprano and actress; September 30, 1965 – Matt Fallon, American singer-songwriter (Skid Row and Anthrax).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,750