Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1953 was a Tuesday and it was the 6th day of the year 1953. It was the 1st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 25 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,081 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,027 days or 21.98 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 815 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 14, 1984.
If a dog named Ed - a Finnish Spitz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ed will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ed will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Nino Tempo
- 1951Kim Wilson
- 1956Angus Deayton
- 1960Howie Long
- 1976Danny Pintauro
- 1976Lu Yi
- 1979Camila Grey
- 1986Irina Shayk
- 1989Max Pirkis
- 1996Kishan Shrikanth
View the complete list of January 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1819Baldassare Verazzi, Italian painter (d. 1886)
- 1902Helmut Poppendick, German physician (d. 1994)
- 1938Adrienne Clarke, Australian botanist and academic
- 1947Sandy Denny, English singer-songwriter (d. 1978)
- 1954Yuji Horii, Japanese video game designer, created Dragon Quest
- 1961Georges Jobé, Belgian motocross racer (d. 2012)
- 1963Norm Charlton, American baseball player and coach
- 1964Richard Nerurkar, English runner
- 1980Pascual Romero, American musician and producer
- 1981Rinko Kikuchi, Japanese actress and director
View the complete list of January 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1118Reconquista: Alfonso the Battler conquers Zaragoza.
- 1205Philip of Swabia becomes King of the Romans.
- 1355Charles I of Bohemia is crowned with the Iron Crown of Lombardy as King of Italy in Milan.
- 1721The Committee of Inquiry on the South Sea Bubble publishes its findings.
- 1838Alfred Vail demonstrates a telegraph system using dots and dashes (this is the forerunner of Morse code).
- 1921Formation of the Iraqi Army.
- 1950The United Kingdom recognizes the People’s Republic of China. The Republic of China severs diplomatic relations with the UK in response.
- 1951Korean War: An estimated 200–1,300 South Korean communist sympathizers are slaughtered in what becomes the Ganghwa massacre.
- 1953The first Asian Socialist Conference opens in Rangoon, Burma.
- 1993Indian Border Security Force units kill 55 Kashmiri civilians in Sopore, Jammu and Kashmir, in revenge after militants ambushed a BSF patrol.
View the complete list of January 6 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Relph, Nils Lofgren, Anna McGarrigle, Georgia May Jagger, Paul Cattermole, Drs. P, Chely Wright, Pania Rose, Lucija Šerbedžija, Jackson Brundage.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 6, 1953.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th January 1953 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 15, 1965. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +229. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -175. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 6th January 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 6, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 6th day of 1953
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 1st Tuesday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 25 days
- Age on next birthday: 66 years old
- Days since birth: 24,081 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,027 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.98 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 815
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 14, 1984
- Age in dog years: 312 dog years old using a Finnish Spitz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: September 15, 1965 (+229)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1931 (-175)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1944 – Jo Ann Kelly, English singer and guitarist (d. 1990); July 17, 1917 – Phyllis Diller, American actress, singer, dancer, and voice artist (d. 2012); February 10, 1930 – Robert Wagner, American actor, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,803