Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1961 was a Friday and it was the 6th day of the year 1961. It was the 1st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,232 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,077 days or 19.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 719 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 14, 1992.
If a dog named Captain - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 315 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Captain will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Captain will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934John Wieners
- 1940Van McCoy
- 1956Angus Deayton
- 1962Michael Houser
- 1969Norman Reedus
- 1980Pascual Romero
- 1981Rinko Kikuchi
- 1989James Durbin
- 1989Max Pirkis
- 1993Lil Reese
View the complete list of January 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1836Ludwig Schüler, German politician, Mayor of Marburg (d. 1930)
- 1882Sam Rayburn, American lawyer and politician; 48th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (d. 1961)
- 1926Ralph Branca, American baseball player
- 1931Juan Goytisolo, Spanish poet and author
- 1945Allen Appel, American author, illustrator, and photographer
- 1951Don Gullett, American baseball player and coach
- 1957Michael Foale, English-American astrophysicist and astronaut
- 1966Fernando Carrillo, Venezuelan actor
- 1973Scott Ferguson, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1986Benjamin Simm, German rugby player
View the complete list of January 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1205Philip of Swabia becomes King of the Romans.
- 1449Constantine XI is crowned Byzantine Emperor at Mystras.
- 1870The inauguration of the Musikverein in Vienna, Austria.
- 1929Mother Teresa arrives in Calcutta, India, to begin her work among India’s poorest and sick people.
- 1930The first diesel-engined automobile trip is completed, from Indianapolis, Indiana, to New York, New York.
- 1931Thomas Edison submits his last patent application.
- 1951Korean War: An estimated 200–1,300 South Korean communist sympathizers are slaughtered in what becomes the Ganghwa massacre.
- 1974In response to the 1973 oil crisis, daylight saving time commences nearly four months early in the United States.
- 1992President of Georgia Zviad Gamsakhurdia flees the country as a result of the military coup.
- 2005A train collision in Graniteville, South Carolina, releases about 60 tons of chlorine gas.
View the complete list of January 6 historical events.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6, and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nuno Bettencourt, You Yokoyama, Willie Mabon, Robert Earl Keen, Robert "Kool" Bell, Michael Paré, Kevin Hooks, Marcus Patric, Suzy Chaffee, Isaiah Rider.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 6, 1961.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th January 1961 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 15, 1965. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +275. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 11, 1953. Your incompatibility score is -254. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,083,966,929. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wonderland by Night by Bert Kaempfert as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 9, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 109,557,830 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1961. The estimated number of babies born on 6th January 1961 is 300,158. That’s equivalent to 208 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 47,676 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 86,922 times in the year 1961. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 6, 1961. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 6th day of 1961
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 1st Friday of 1961
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 317 days
- Age on next birthday: 59 years old
- Days since birth: 21,232 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,077 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 719
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 14, 1992
- Age in dog years: 315 dog years old using a Weimaraner breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: September 15, 1965 (+275)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 11, 1953 (-254)
- 1961 world population: 3,083,966,929
- Number one song: Wonderland by Night by Bert Kaempfert (January 9, 1961)
- Babies born in 1961: 109,557,830
- Babies born in 1961 every day: 300,158
- Babies born in 1961 every minute: 208
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 47,676 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 86,922 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 20, 1961 – Michie Tomizawa, Japanese voice actress and singer; April 29, 1969 – İzel Çeliköz, Turkish singer; May 13, 1935 – Teddy Randazzo, American singer-songwriter and accordion player (The Three Chuckles) (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,765