Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1961 was a Friday and it was the 6th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,043 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 7,014 days or 19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 712 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 14, 1992.
If a dog named Kadlekai - a Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kadlekai will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kadlekai will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Emil Steinberger
- 1938Adriano Celentano
- 1958Scott Bryce
- 1964Denise Borino-Quinn
- 1969Norman Reedus
- 1976Danny Pintauro
- 1979Camila Grey
- 1981Rinko Kikuchi
- 1986Irina Shayk
- 1993Lil Reese
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1822Heinrich Schliemann, German archaeologist and businessman (d. 1890)
- 1878Adeline Genée, Danish-English ballerina (d. 1970)
- 1900Maria of Yugoslavia (d. 1961)
- 1915John C. Lilly, American psychoanalyst, physician, and philosopher (d. 2001)
- 1949Mike Boit, Kenyan runner and academic
- 1950Louis Freeh, American lawyer and jurist; 10th Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
- 1956Angus Deayton, English actor and screenwriter
- 1959Kathy Sledge, American singer (Sister Sledge)
- 1974Daniel Cordone, Argentinian footballer
- 1989Arisa Sugi, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492The Catholic Monarchs Ferdinand and Isabella enter Granada, completing the Reconquista.
- 1579The Union of Arras is signed.
- 1661English Restoration: The Fifth Monarchists unsuccessfully attempt to seize control of London, England.
- 1781In the Battle of Jersey, the British defeat the last attempt by France to invade Jersey.
- 1838Alfred Vail demonstrates a telegraph system using dots and dashes (this is the forerunner of Morse code).
- 1893The Washington National Cathedral is chartered by Congress. The charter is signed by President Benjamin Harrison.
- 1950The United Kingdom recognizes the People’s Republic of China. The Republic of China severs diplomatic relations with the UK in response.
- 1951Korean War: An estimated 200–1,300 South Korean communist sympathizers are slaughtered in what becomes the Ganghwa massacre.
- 1953The first Asian Socialist Conference opens in Rangoon, Burma.
- 1978The Crown of St. Stephen (also known as the Holy Crown of Hungary) is returned to Hungary from the United States, where it was held after World War II.
View the complete list of historical events for January 6.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sonia Manzano, David Packer, Ivan Dixon, Lux Interior, Kate Bosworth, Charlie Ruggles, Jerry Springer, Wolfgang Reitherman, Frances Fisher, Paul Mazursky.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 6, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wonderland by Night by Bert Kaempfert as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 9, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1956 – Jonathan Schmock, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; June 27, 1992 – Sohee, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Wonder Girls); May 23, 1931 – Barbara Barrie, American actress and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,321