Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1961 was a Friday and it was the 6th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 223 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,961 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 709 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Silver Belle - a Norwich Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Silver Belle will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Silver Belle will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Loretta Young
- 1937Paolo Conte
- 1947Sandy Denny
- 1954Trudie Styler
- 1966Ipče Ahmedovski
- 1968John Singleton
- 1981Mike Jones
- 1982Eddie Redmayne
- 1989James Durbin
- 1996Kishan Shrikanth
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1412Joan of Arc, French martyr and saint (d. 1431)
- 1655Eleonor Magdalene of Neuburg (d. 1720)
- 1838Max Bruch, German composer and conductor (d. 1920)
- 1848Hristo Botev, Bulgarian poet and journalist (d. 1876)
- 1857William Russell, American lawyer and politician; 37th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1896)
- 1861George Lloyd, English-Canadian bishop and theologian (d. 1940)
- 1874Fred Niblo, American actor, director, and producer (d. 1948)
- 1882Fan S. Noli, Albanian-American bishop and politician; 14th Prime Minister of Albania (d. 1965)
- 1958Themos Anastasiadis, Greek journalist and economist
- 1989James Durbin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1540King Henry VIII of England marries Anne of Cleves.
- 1661English Restoration: The Fifth Monarchists unsuccessfully attempt to seize control of London, England.
- 1838Alfred Vail demonstrates a telegraph system using dots and dashes (this is the forerunner of Morse code).
- 1870The inauguration of the Musikverein in Vienna, Austria.
- 1953The first Asian Socialist Conference opens in Rangoon, Burma.
- 1960National Airlines Flight 2511 is destroyed in mid-air by a bomb, while en route from New York City to Miami.
- 1978The Crown of St. Stephen (also known as the Holy Crown of Hungary) is returned to Hungary from the United States, where it was held after World War II.
- 1993Indian Border Security Force units kill 55 Kashmiri civilians in Sopore, Jammu and Kashmir, in revenge after militants ambushed a BSF patrol.
- 2005American Civil Rights Movement: Edgar Ray Killen is arrested as a suspect in the 1964 murders of three civil rights workers.
- 2005A train collision in Graniteville, South Carolina, releases about 60 tons of chlorine gas.
View the complete list of historical events for January 6.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Enrique Bunbury, Steven Fromholz, Harry Standjofski, Melissa Mathison, Greg Germann, John Cameron Swayze, Kurt Raab, Michael Haneke, Michel Berger, Sebastian Stan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 6, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wonderland by Night by Bert Kaempfert as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 9, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 23, 1928 – Jeanne Moreau, French actress, singer, director, and screenwriter; March 8, 1937 – Richard Fariña, American singer-songwriter and author (d. 1966); May 24, 1981 – Jerod Mixon, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,211