Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1971 was a Wednesday and it was the 6th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,124 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 580 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Katsu - a Swedish Vallhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 227 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Katsu will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Katsu will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Tom Mix
- 1913Loretta Young
- 1930Vic Tayback
- 1933Leszek Drogosz
- 1958Scott Bryce
- 1962Michael Houser
- 1964Denise Borino-Quinn
- 1971Irwin Thomas
- 1984Kate McKinnon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 6.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1857Hugh Mahon, Irish-Australian publisher and politician; 10th Australian Minister for Foreign Affairs (d. 1931)
- 1868Vittorio Monti, Italian violinist, composer, and conductor (d. 1922)
- 1899Phyllis Haver, American actress (d. 1960)
- 1912Danny Thomas, American actor and producer (d. 1991)
- 1946Syd Barrett, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2006)
- 1965Murray McLachlan, British concert pianist
- 1973Vasso Karantasiou, Greek volleyball player
- 1977Defconn, South Korean singer and television presenter
- 1978Casey Fossum, American baseball player
- 1986Benjamin Simm, German rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 6.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1322Stephen Uroš III is crowned King of Serbia.
- 1781In the Battle of Jersey, the British defeat the last attempt by France to invade Jersey.
- 1853President-elect of the United States Franklin Pierce and his family are involved in a train wreck near Andover, Massachusetts. Pierce’s 11-year-old son Benjamin is killed in the crash.
- 1907Maria Montessori opens her first school and daycare center for working class children in Rome, Italy.
- 1930The first diesel-engined automobile trip is completed, from Indianapolis, Indiana, to New York, New York.
- 1950The United Kingdom recognizes the People’s Republic of China. The Republic of China severs diplomatic relations with the UK in response.
- 1960National Airlines Flight 2511 is destroyed in mid-air by a bomb, while en route from New York City to Miami.
- 1960The Associations Law comes into force in Iraq, allowing registration of political parties.
- 1995A chemical fire in an apartment complex in Manila, Philippines, leads to the discovery of plans for Project Bojinka, a mass-terrorist attack.
- 2005A train collision in Graniteville, South Carolina, releases about 60 tons of chlorine gas.
View the complete list of historical events for January 6.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Toby Huss, Thierry Lhermitte, Maurice Barrymore, Brettina, Norman Fell, Dawn Richard, Roy Walker, Paul O'Brien, Fruit Chan, Mitzi Kapture.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 6, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Sweet Lord / Isn’t It a Pity by George Harrison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 9, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 1977 – Branko Tomović, Serbian-German actor; June 21, 1978 – Jean-Pascal Lacoste, French singer and actor; April 4, 1996 – Austin Mahone, American singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,269