Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1971 was a Wednesday and it was the 6th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 222 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,945 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 574 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Tom Mix
- 1956Angus Deayton
- 1958Scott Bryce
- 1964Henry Maske
- 1976Johnny Yong Bosch
- 1982Eddie Redmayne
- 1986Alex Turner
- 1993Lil Reese
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1617Christoffer Gabel, Danish politician (d. 1673)
- 1861George Lloyd, English-Canadian bishop and theologian (d. 1940)
- 1912Danny Thomas, American actor and producer (d. 1991)
- 1928Capucine, French actress and model (d. 1990)
- 1949Carolyn D. Wright, American poet and academic
- 1951Don Gullett, American baseball player and coach
- 1955Alex Forsyth, American ice hockey player
- 1962Vangelis Vlachos, Greek footballer and manager
- 1974Daniel Cordone, Argentinian footballer
- 1978Bubba Franks, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1118Reconquista: Alfonso the Battler conquers Zaragoza.
- 1205Philip of Swabia becomes King of the Romans.
- 1449Constantine XI is crowned Byzantine Emperor at Mystras.
- 1540King Henry VIII of England marries Anne of Cleves.
- 1661English Restoration: The Fifth Monarchists unsuccessfully attempt to seize control of London, England.
- 1838Alfred Vail demonstrates a telegraph system using dots and dashes (this is the forerunner of Morse code).
- 1893The Washington National Cathedral is chartered by Congress. The charter is signed by President Benjamin Harrison.
- 1912German geophysicist Alfred Wegener first presents his theory of continental drift.
- 1951Korean War: An estimated 200–1,300 South Korean communist sympathizers are slaughtered in what becomes the Ganghwa massacre.
- 1993Indian Border Security Force units kill 55 Kashmiri civilians in Sopore, Jammu and Kashmir, in revenge after militants ambushed a BSF patrol.
View the complete list of historical events for January 6.
Curious about this Passion Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Franco Corelli, Robert Sheehan, Joseph Ruskin, Eva Bartok, Yumiko Shaku, Kerli, Richard Greene, Birgitta Haukdal, Carrie Fisher, Trish Keenan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 6, 1971.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Sweet Lord / Isn’t It a Pity by George Harrison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 9, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1909 – Vivian Vance, American actress and singer (d. 1979); May 27, 1964 – Adam Carolla, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; April 28, 1911 – Lee Falk, American director, producer, and playwright (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 869