Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1990 was a Saturday and it was the 6th day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,330 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 350 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Honeycomb - a Australian Cattle Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 146 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Honeycomb will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Honeycomb will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Phyllis Haver
- 1930Vic Tayback
- 1934John Wieners
- 1937Doris Troy
- 1937Paolo Conte
- 1944Bonnie Franklin
- 1970Gabrielle Reece
- 1978Tara Spencer-Nairn
- 1986Irina Shayk
- 1989James Durbin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1561Thomas Fincke, Danish mathematician and physicist (d. 1656)
- 1861Victor Horta, Belgian architect, designed Hôtel van Eetvelde (d. 1947)
- 1935Joseph Rotman, Canadian businessman and philanthropist (d. 2015)
- 1937Paolo Conte, Italian singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1939Murray Rose, Australian swimmer and sportscaster (d. 2012)
- 1945Allen Appel, American author, illustrator, and photographer
- 1964Yuri, Mexican singer and actress
- 1967Kim Atienza, Filipino host
- 1973Vasso Karantasiou, Greek volleyball player
- 1986Paul McShane, Irish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1205Philip of Swabia becomes King of the Romans.
- 1322Stephen Uroš III is crowned King of Serbia.
- 1838Alfred Vail demonstrates a telegraph system using dots and dashes (this is the forerunner of Morse code).
- 1930The first diesel-engined automobile trip is completed, from Indianapolis, Indiana, to New York, New York.
- 1960National Airlines Flight 2511 is destroyed in mid-air by a bomb, while en route from New York City to Miami.
- 1967Vietnam War: United States Marine Corps and ARVN troops launch “Operation Deckhouse Five” in the Mekong River delta.
- 1974In response to the 1973 oil crisis, daylight saving time commences nearly four months early in the United States.
- 1993Indian Border Security Force units kill 55 Kashmiri civilians in Sopore, Jammu and Kashmir, in revenge after militants ambushed a BSF patrol.
- 2005American Civil Rights Movement: Edgar Ray Killen is arrested as a suspect in the 1964 murders of three civil rights workers.
- 201226 people are killed and 63 wounded when a suicide bomber blows himself up at a police station in Damascus.
View the complete list of historical events for January 6.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roger Manganelli, Jennifer Esposito, Emilio Estevez, Iyaz, Lyle Waggoner, James Cotton, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Hilary Rhoda, Kōji Yusa, Amy Winehouse.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 6, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another Day in Paradise by Phil Collins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 6, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 10, 1963 – Bill Stevenson, American drummer, songwriter, and producer (All, Descendents, The Lemonheads, and Only Crime); January 24, 1941 – Aaron Neville, American singer; August 19, 1980 – Darius Campbell, Scottish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,187