Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 2011 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 2011 was a Thursday and it was the 6th day of the year 2011. The next time you can reuse your old 2011 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 8 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,605 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 88 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Downie - a German Wirehaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 55 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Downie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Downie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1866Dante Cappelli
- 1880Tom Mix
- 1934John Wieners
- 1936Nida Blanca
- 1947Sandy Denny
- 1960Howie Long
- 1966A. R. Rahman
- 1968John Singleton
- 1984Kate McKinnon
- 1989Max Pirkis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1561Thomas Fincke, Danish mathematician and physicist (d. 1656)
- 1917Koo Chen-fu, Taiwanese businessman and diplomat (d. 2005)
- 1957Michael Foale, English-American astrophysicist and astronaut
- 1965Muhammed al-Ahari, American author and scholar
- 1966Fernando Carrillo, Venezuelan actor
- 1968John Singleton, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1986Alex Turner, English singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1986Paul McShane, Irish footballer
- 1987Gemma Gibbons, English-Scottish martial artist
- 1989Max Pirkis, English actor and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Harold Godwinson (or Harold II) is crowned King of England.
- 1492The Catholic Monarchs Ferdinand and Isabella enter Granada, completing the Reconquista.
- 1661English Restoration: The Fifth Monarchists unsuccessfully attempt to seize control of London, England.
- 1809Combined British, Portuguese and colonial Brazilian forces begin the Invasion of Cayenne during the Napoleonic Wars.
- 1838Alfred Vail demonstrates a telegraph system using dots and dashes (this is the forerunner of Morse code).
- 1893The Washington National Cathedral is chartered by Congress. The charter is signed by President Benjamin Harrison.
- 1929Mother Teresa arrives in Calcutta, India, to begin her work among India’s poorest and sick people.
- 1950The United Kingdom recognizes the People’s Republic of China. The Republic of China severs diplomatic relations with the UK in response.
- 1960National Airlines Flight 2511 is destroyed in mid-air by a bomb, while en route from New York City to Miami.
- 1978The Crown of St. Stephen (also known as the Holy Crown of Hungary) is returned to Hungary from the United States, where it was held after World War II.
View the complete list of historical events for January 6.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6 and 2011 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicolai Cleve Broch, Phil Collins, Peter Gallagher, Jay Johnston, Rachael Bella, Mako Iwamatsu, Wade Boteler, Edwin Starr, Bamboo Mañalac, Dustin Kensrue.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 6, 2011.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Grenade by Bruno Mars as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 8, 2011). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 13, 1969 – Ken Jeong, American actor, producer, and physician; March 17, 1938 – Zola Taylor, American singer (The Platters) (d. 2007); February 21, 1929 – James Beck, English actor (d. 1973).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,197