Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of January 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 7, 1912 was a Sunday and it was the 7th day of the year 1912. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,492 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,303 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900John Brownlee
- 1930Jack Greene
- 1942Danny Williams
- 1950Juan Gabriel
- 1957Reena Roy
- 1960David Marciano
- 1970Doug E. Doug
- 1974Svetlana Metkina
- 1988Robert Sheehan
- 1997Ayumi Ishida
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 7.
- 1786John Catron, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1865)
- 1858Eliezer Ben-Yehuda, Belarusian lexicographer and journalist (d. 1922)
- 1896Arnold Ridley, English actor and playwright (d. 1984)
- 1916W. L. Jeyasingham, Sri Lankan geographer and academic (d. 1989)
- 1936G. Robert Blakey, American lawyer and academic
- 1942Vasily Alekseyev, Russian-German weightlifter and coach (d. 2011)
- 1979Aloe Blacc, American singer-songwriter
- 1982Priit Viks, Estonian biathlete
- 1983Edwin Encarnación, Dominican baseball player
- 1987Jimmy Smith, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1131Canute Lavard was murdered at Haraldsted, Denmark by his cousin Magnus, which led to the civil war in Denmark (1131–34).
- 1566Pope Pius V is elected.
- 1894William Kennedy Dickson receives a patent for motion picture film.
- 1904The distress signal “CQD” is established only to be replaced two years later by “SOS”.
- 1922Dáil Éireann ratifies the Anglo-Irish Treaty by a 64–57 vote.
- 1955Contralto Marian Anderson becomes the first person of color to perform at the Metropolitan Opera in Giuseppe Verdi’s Un ballo in maschera.
- 1968Surveyor Program: Surveyor 7, the last spacecraft in the Surveyor series, lifts off from launch complex 36A, Cape Canaveral.
- 1979Third Indochina War: Cambodian–Vietnamese War: Phnom Penh falls to the advancing Vietnamese troops, driving out Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge.
- 1980U.S. President Jimmy Carter authorizes legislation giving $1.5 billion in loans to bail out the Chrysler Corporation.
- 2010Muslim gunmen in Egypt open fire on a crowd of Coptic Christians, killing eight of them and one Muslim bystander.
View the complete list of historical events for January 7.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 7 and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hollie Smith, Tito Puente, Megas, Franca Raimondi, Germán Legarreta, Barry Newman, Gerald Casale, Darren Aronofsky, Lukman Sardi, Kelly Rowan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 7 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 7, 1912.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 10, 1973 – Ryan Drummond, American actor and singer; November 10, 1969 – Ellen Pompeo, American actress and producer; June 15, 1954 – Jim Belushi, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 855