Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of January 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 7, 1942 was a Wednesday and it was the 7th day of the year 1942. It was the 1st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 162 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,058 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,686 days or 26.52 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 984 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 15, 1973.
If a dog named Kensho - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 336 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kensho will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kensho will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900John Brownlee
- 1924Gene L. Coon
- 1950Juan Gabriel
- 1952Sammo Hung
- 1958Linda Kozlowski
- 1961Supriya Pathak
- 1975Shawn Phelan
- 1977Dustin Diamond
- 1980Zöe Salmon
- 1990Camryn Grimes
View the complete list of January 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 7.
- 1634Adam Krieger, German organist and composer (d. 1666)
- 1860Emanuil Manolov, Bulgarian composer (d. 1902)
- 1903Alan Napier, English-American actor (d. 1988)
- 1905James Simpson, Jr., American politician and racing driver (d. 1960)
- 1908Red Allen, American trumpet player (d. 1967)
- 1912Günter Wand, German conductor and composer (d. 2002)
- 1916W. L. Jeyasingham, Sri Lankan geographer and academic (d. 1989)
- 1934Jean Corbeil, Canadian politician; 29th Canadian Minister of Labour (d. 2002)
- 1936G. Robert Blakey, American lawyer and academic
- 1942Danny Steinmann, American director and screenwriter (d. 2012)
View the complete list of January 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Joel’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1131Canute Lavard was murdered at Haraldsted, Denmark by his cousin Magnus, which led to the civil war in Denmark (1131–34).
- 1558France takes Calais, the last continental possession of England.
- 1920The New York State Assembly refuses to seat five duly elected Socialist assemblymen.
- 1935Benito Mussolini and French Foreign minister Pierre Laval sign the Franco-Italian Agreement.
- 1959The United States recognizes the new Cuban government of Fidel Castro.
- 1979Third Indochina War: Cambodian–Vietnamese War: Phnom Penh falls to the advancing Vietnamese troops, driving out Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge.
- 1984Brunei becomes the sixth member of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN).
- 1993The Fourth Republic of Ghana is inaugurated with Jerry Rawlings as President.
- 2010Muslim gunmen in Egypt open fire on a crowd of Coptic Christians, killing eight of them and one Muslim bystander.
- 2012A hot air balloon crashes near Carterton, New Zealand, killing all 11 people on board.
View the complete list of January 7 historical events.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 7, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stan Boardman, Frank Boeijen, Justin Berfield, Ronny Cox, Shondrella Avery, Will Friedle, Gary Louris, Steven Tyler, Raz-B, Keanna Reeves.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 7 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 7, 1942.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th January 1942 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 6, 1972. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 6, 1917. Your score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 7, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 7th day of 1942
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 1st Wednesday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 162 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 29,058 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,686 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.52 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 984
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 15, 1973
- Age in dog years: 336 dog years old using a English Toy Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 6, 1972 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 6, 1917 (-156)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.I.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 30, 1953 – Lin Feng-jiao, Taiwanese actress; January 7, 1975 – Shawn Phelan, American actor (d. 1998); May 31, 1943 – Joe Namath, American football player, sportscaster, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,838