Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of January 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 7, 1953 was a Wednesday and it was the 7th day of the year 1953. It was the 1st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,003 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,334 days or 22.82 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 846 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 15, 1984.
If a dog named Azzure - a Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 292 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Azzure will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Azzure will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Vincent Gardenia
- 1924Gene L. Coon
- 1930Jack Greene
- 1938Lena Granhagen
- 1965John Ondrasik
- 1973Jonna Tervomaa
- 1979Aloe Blacc
- 1979Bipasha Basu
- 1990Liam Aiken
- 1997Ayumi Ishida
View the complete list of January 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 7.
- 1879John Bissinger, American gymnast (d. 1941)
- 1895Clara Haskil, Romanian pianist (d. 1960)
- 1898Robert LeGendre, American pentathlete (d. 1931)
- 1957Katie Couric, American journalist and author
- 1957Reena Roy, Indian actress
- 1959Angela Smith, Baroness Smith of Basildon, English accountant and politician
- 1959Kathy Valentine, American bass player and songwriter
- 1974Svetlana Metkina, Russian actress
- 1976Kierston Wareing, English actress
- 1990Elene Gedevanishvili, Georgian figure skater
View the complete list of January 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Carly’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1566Pope Pius V is elected.
- 1610Galileo Galilei makes his first observation of the four Galilean moons: Ganymede, Callisto, Io and Europa, although he is not able to distinguish the last two until the following day.
- 1782The first American commercial bank, the Bank of North America, opens.
- 1922Dáil Éireann ratifies the Anglo-Irish Treaty by a 64–57 vote.
- 1931Guy Menzies flies the first solo non-stop trans-Tasman flight (from Australia to New Zealand) in 11 hours and 45 minutes, crash-landing on New Zealand’s west coast.
- 1942World War II: The siege of the Bataan Peninsula begins.
- 1959The United States recognizes the new Cuban government of Fidel Castro.
- 1979Third Indochina War: Cambodian–Vietnamese War: Phnom Penh falls to the advancing Vietnamese troops, driving out Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge.
- 1989Prince Akihito is sworn in as the emperor of Japan after the death of his father Hirohito
- 1999The Senate trial in the impeachment of U.S. President Bill Clinton begins.
View the complete list of January 7 historical events.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 7, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Waylon Reavis, Martin Wallström, Emilio Estevez, Aksella Luts, Martin Vučić, Duglas T. Stewart, Eumir Deodato, Mark Volman, Tonja Walker, Harry Fielder.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 7 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 7, 1953.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th January 1953 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 15, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +206. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1931. Your score is -192. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 7th January 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 7, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 7th day of 1953
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 1st Wednesday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 199 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 25,003 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,334 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.82 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 846
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 15, 1984
- Age in dog years: 292 dog years old using a Fox Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: September 15, 1965 (+206)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1931 (-192)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.I.MCMLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 8, 1960 – Rano Karno, Indonesian actor and politician; July 11, 1929 – Hermann Prey, German opera singer (d. 1998); October 10, 1946 – John Prine, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,992