Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of January 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 7, 1957 was a Monday and it was the 7th day of the year 1957. It was the 1st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 321 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,689 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,563 days or 20.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 769 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 15, 1988.
If a dog named Claus - a Berger Picard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 334 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Claus will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Claus will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879John Bissinger
- 1900Robert Le Vigan
- 1924Geoffrey Bayldon
- 1936Ian La Frenais
- 1938Roland Topor
- 1949Anne Schedeen
- 1950Juan Gabriel
- 1969David Yost
- 1970Doug E. Doug
- 1976Kierston Wareing
View the complete list of January 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 7.
- 1837Thomas Henry Ismay, English businessman, founded the White Star Line Shipping Company (d. 1899)
- 1910Orval Faubus, American soldier and politician; 36th Governor of Arkansas (d. 1994)
- 1925Gerald Durrell, Indian-English zookeeper, conservationist and author; founded Durrell Wildlife Park (d. 1995)
- 1934Jean Corbeil, Canadian politician; 29th Canadian Minister of Labour (d. 2002)
- 1943Sadako Sasaki, Japanese victim of the Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki (d. 1955)
- 1959Kathy Valentine, American bass player and songwriter
- 1961John Thune, American politician
- 1961Nils Økland, Norwegian Hardanger fiddle player
- 1978Emilio Palma, Argentinian citizen; first person born on Antarctica
- 1983Marc Burns, Trinidadian sprinter
View the complete list of January 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1919Montenegrin guerrilla fighters rebel against the planned annexation of Montenegro by Serbia, but fail.
- 1922Dáil Éireann ratifies the Anglo-Irish Treaty by a 64–57 vote.
- 1940Winter War: The Finnish 9th Division stops and completely destroys the overwhelming Soviet forces on the Raate-Suomussalmi road.
- 1959The United States recognizes the new Cuban government of Fidel Castro.
- 1979Third Indochina War: Cambodian–Vietnamese War: Phnom Penh falls to the advancing Vietnamese troops, driving out Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge.
- 1993The Fourth Republic of Ghana is inaugurated with Jerry Rawlings as President.
- 1999The Senate trial in the impeachment of U.S. President Bill Clinton begins.
- 2010Muslim gunmen in Egypt open fire on a crowd of Coptic Christians, killing eight of them and one Muslim bystander.
- 2015A car bomb explodes outside a police college in the Yemeni capital Sana'a with at least 38 people reported dead and more than 63 injured.
- 2015Two gunmen commit a mass shooting at the offices of Charlie Hebdo in Paris, killing twelve people and injuring another eleven.
View the complete list of January 7 historical events.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 7, and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ashley Benson, Max Schneider, Terry Stafford, Johnny Goudie, Jerod Mixon, Igor Starygin, Esther Schweins, Nujabes, Frankie Jonas, Dennis Waterman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 7 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 7, 1957.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th January 1957 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 5, 1969. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 11, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -168. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,891,349,717. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 102,068,660 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1957. The estimated number of babies born on 7th January 1957 is 279,640. That’s equivalent to 194 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,092 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 92,695 times in the year 1957. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 7, 1957. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 7th day of 1957
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 1st Monday of 1957
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 321 days
- Age on next birthday: 63 years old
- Days since birth: 22,689 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,563 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 769
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 15, 1988
- Age in dog years: 334 dog years old using a Berger Picard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: August 5, 1969 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 11, 1931 (-168)
- 1957 world population: 2,891,349,717
- Babies born in 1957: 102,068,660
- Babies born in 1957 every day: 279,640
- Babies born in 1957 every minute: 194
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,092 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 92,695 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 12, 1960 – Minoru Niihara, Japanese singer-songwriter and bass player (Loudness and Earthshaker); January 11, 1981 – Jamelia, English singer-songwriter and actress; March 9, 1987 – Bow Wow, American rapper and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,819