Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of January 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 7, 1967 was a Saturday and it was the 7th day of the year 1967. It was the 1st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,004 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,335 days or 17.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 643 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 15, 1998.
If a dog named Nielsen - a Standard Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 254 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nielsen will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Nielsen will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Geoffrey Bayldon
- 1938Lena Granhagen
- 1948Ichirou Mizuki
- 1948Kenny Loggins
- 1970Doug E. Doug
- 1978Asami Imajuku
- 1980Merritt Wever
- 1988Haley Bennett
- 1988Robert Sheehan
- 1990Liam Aiken
View the complete list of January 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 7.
- 1912Charles Addams, American cartoonist; created The Addams Family (d. 1988)
- 1917Milton Resnick, Russian-American painter (d. 2004)
- 1922Eric Jupp, English-Australian pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 2003)
- 1943Richard Armstrong, English organist and conductor
- 1958Linda Kozlowski, American actress
- 1970João Ricardo, Angolan footballer
- 1977John Gidding, American architect and television host
- 1982Hannah Stockbauer, German swimmer
- 1983Liesbeth Mouha, Belgian volleyball player
- 1988Robert Sheehan, Irish actor
View the complete list of January 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1797The modern Italian flag is first used.
- 1940Winter War: The Finnish 9th Division stops and completely destroys the overwhelming Soviet forces on the Raate-Suomussalmi road.
- 1959The United States recognizes the new Cuban government of Fidel Castro.
- 1960The Polaris missile is test launched.
- 1968Surveyor Program: Surveyor 7, the last spacecraft in the Surveyor series, lifts off from launch complex 36A, Cape Canaveral.
- 1989Prince Akihito is sworn in as the emperor of Japan after the death of his father Hirohito
- 1991Roger Lafontant, former leader of the Tonton Macoute in Haiti under François Duvalier, attempts a coup d'état, which ends in his arrest.
- 1993Bosnian War: The Bosnian Army executes a surprise attack on the village of Kravica in Srebrenica.
- 2010Muslim gunmen in Egypt open fire on a crowd of Coptic Christians, killing eight of them and one Muslim bystander.
- 2012A hot air balloon crashes near Carterton, New Zealand, killing all 11 people on board.
View the complete list of January 7 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 7, and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Edna Doré, Plies, Pierre Bernac, Soniya Mehra, Beverly Johnson, Don McLean, Hoyt Axton, Ayhan Işık, Angelika de la Cruz, David Lander.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 7 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 7, 1967.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th January 1967 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 12, 1996. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +205. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 31, 1976. Your incompatibility score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,490,333,715. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m a Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 7, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 119,222,142 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1967. The estimated number of babies born on 7th January 1967 is 326,636. That’s equivalent to 227 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 52,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,445 times in the year 1967. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 7, 1967. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 7th day of 1967
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 1st Saturday of 1967
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 354 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,004 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,335 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 643
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 15, 1998
- Age in dog years: 254 dog years old using a Standard Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: November 12, 1996 (+205)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 31, 1976 (-154)
- 1967 world population: 3,490,333,715
- Number one song: I’m a Believer by The Monkees (January 7, 1967)
- Babies born in 1967: 119,222,142
- Babies born in 1967 every day: 326,636
- Babies born in 1967 every minute: 227
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 52,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,445 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 2, 1988 – Satomi Akesaka, Japanese voice actress; October 16, 1990 – Jóhanna Guðrún Jónsdóttir, Danish-Icelandic singer; March 22, 1945 – Eric Roth, American screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,900