Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of January 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 7, 1968 was a Sunday and it was the 7th day of the year 1968. It was the 1st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 103 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,621 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,540 days or 17.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 665 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 15, 1999.
If a dog named Colita - a Stabyhoun breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 258 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Colita will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Colita will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879John Bissinger
- 1900John Brownlee
- 1948Ichirou Mizuki
- 1949Steven Williams
- 1954Jodi Long
- 1957Reena Roy
- 1965John Ondrasik
- 1967Irrfan Khan
- 1983Robert Ri'chard
- 1987Lyndsy Fonseca
View the complete list of January 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 7.
- 1800Millard Fillmore, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 13th President of the United States (d. 1874)
- 1864Seo Jae-pil, South Korean-American journalist and activist (d. 1951)
- 1880Jerome Steever, American water polo player (d. 1957)
- 1930Jack Greene, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2013)
- 1934Jean Corbeil, Canadian politician; 29th Canadian Minister of Labour (d. 2002)
- 1961Andrew Thomson, Australian lawyer and politician
- 1962Hallie Todd, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1978Kevin Mench, American baseball player
- 1979Bipasha Basu, Indian actress and singer
- 1988Scott Pendlebury, Australian footballer
View the complete list of January 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Johnathan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1785Frenchman Jean-Pierre Blanchard and American John Jeffries travel from Dover, England, to Calais, France, in a gas balloon.
- 1835HMS Beagle drops anchor off the Chonos Archipelago.
- 1919Montenegrin guerrilla fighters rebel against the planned annexation of Montenegro by Serbia, but fail.
- 1927The first transatlantic telephone service is established from New York, New York to London, United Kingdom.
- 1931Guy Menzies flies the first solo non-stop trans-Tasman flight (from Australia to New Zealand) in 11 hours and 45 minutes, crash-landing on New Zealand’s west coast.
- 1935Benito Mussolini and French Foreign minister Pierre Laval sign the Franco-Italian Agreement.
- 1940Winter War: The Finnish 9th Division stops and completely destroys the overwhelming Soviet forces on the Raate-Suomussalmi road.
- 1960The Polaris missile is test launched.
- 1980U.S. President Jimmy Carter authorizes legislation giving $1.5 billion in loans to bail out the Chrysler Corporation.
- 1993The Fourth Republic of Ghana is inaugurated with Jerry Rawlings as President.
View the complete list of January 7 historical events.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 7, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Salmon, Bryan Batt, Debi Mazar, Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Alice Greczyn, Nikos Sergianopoulos, Franz Xaver Gerl, Ayaka Kimura, Ana Torrent, Carl Stenborg.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 7 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 7, 1968.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th January 1968 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 17, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +159. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 13, 1953. Your score is -186. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hello, Goodbye by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 13, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1225. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 7th January 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 7, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 7th day of 1968
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 1st Sunday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 103 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,621 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,540 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 665
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 15, 1999
- Age in dog years: 258 dog years old using a Stabyhoun breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 17, 1941 (+159)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 13, 1953 (-186)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Hello, Goodbye by The Beatles (January 13, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.I.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1912 – Don Siegel, American director and producer (d. 1991); March 25, 1960 – Steve Norman, English saxophonist, songwriter, and producer (Spandau Ballet); March 19, 1953 – Ricky Wilson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The B-52's) (d. 1985).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,065