Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of January 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 7, 1970 was a Wednesday and it was the 7th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,581 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 595 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Youki - a Finnish Spitz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Youki will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Youki will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Arnold Ridley
- 1924Gene L. Coon
- 1948Ichirou Mizuki
- 1949Anne Schedeen
- 1950Erin Gray
- 1961Supriya Pathak
- 1966Ehab Tawfik
- 1977Michelle Behennah
- 1979Mariángel Ruiz
- 1985Austin Brown
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 7.
- 1706Johann Heinrich Zedler, German publisher (d. 1751)
- 1746George Elphinstone, 1st Viscount Keith, Scottish admiral and politician (d. 1823)
- 1837Thomas Henry Ismay, English businessman, founded the White Star Line Shipping Company (d. 1899)
- 1910Orval Faubus, American soldier and politician; 36th Governor of Arkansas (d. 1994)
- 1912Charles Addams, American cartoonist; created The Addams Family (d. 1988)
- 1944Kotaro Suzumura, Japanese economist and academic
- 1944Tony Whitlam, Australian lawyer, judge, and politician
- 1953Morris Titanic, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1962Hallie Todd, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1976Alfonso Soriano, Dominican baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1131Canute Lavard was murdered at Haraldsted, Denmark by his cousin Magnus, which led to the civil war in Denmark (1131–34).
- 1608Fire destroys Jamestown, Virginia.
- 1797The modern Italian flag is first used.
- 1835HMS Beagle drops anchor off the Chonos Archipelago.
- 1931Guy Menzies flies the first solo non-stop trans-Tasman flight (from Australia to New Zealand) in 11 hours and 45 minutes, crash-landing on New Zealand’s west coast.
- 1970The Punjab Legislative Council (Abolition) Act, 1969 comes into effect.
- 1985Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency launches Sakigake, Japan’s first interplanetary spacecraft and the first deep space probe to be launched by any country other than the United States or the Soviet Union.
- 1993Bosnian War: The Bosnian Army executes a surprise attack on the village of Kravica in Srebrenica.
- 2012A hot air balloon crashes near Carterton, New Zealand, killing all 11 people on board.
- 2015A car bomb explodes outside a police college in the Yemeni capital Sana'a with at least 38 people reported dead and more than 63 injured.
View the complete list of historical events for January 7.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 7 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ani Lorak, Tessanne Chin, Laura San Giacomo, B.o.B, Jordan Todosey, Allan Théo, Gérard Depardieu, Dhani Harrison, Dimitris Horn, Penny Johnson Jerald.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 7 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 7, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head by B.J. Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 10, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 29, 1963 – Octave Octavian Teodorescu, Romanian guitarist, songwriter, and producer; September 16, 1992 – Jake Roche, English singer-songwriter and actor (Rixton); March 25, 1967 – Doug Stanhope, American comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,209