Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of January 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 7, 1970 was a Wednesday and it was the 7th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 193 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,339 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 587 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Alan Napier
- 1911Butterfly McQueen
- 1930Jack Greene
- 1933Elliott Kastner
- 1948Kenny Loggins
- 1957Reena Roy
- 1963Clint Mansell
- 1969David Yost
- 1973Jonna Tervomaa
- 1979Bipasha Basu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 7.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 7.
- 1887Oskar Luts, Estonian author and playwright (d. 1953)
- 1921Chester Kallman, American poet and translator (d. 1975)
- 1936Ian La Frenais, English screenwriter and producer
- 1950Juan Gabriel, Mexican singer-songwriter
- 1954Alan Butcher, English cricketer and coach
- 1956David Caruso, American actor and producer
- 1959Jon Larsen, Norwegian guitarist and songwriter (Hot Club de Norvège)
- 1965Alessandro Lambruschini, Italian runner
- 1972Donald Brashear, American-Canadian ice hockey player and mixed martial artist
- 1986Grant Leadbitter, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 7.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1797The modern Italian flag is first used.
- 1920The New York State Assembly refuses to seat five duly elected Socialist assemblymen.
- 1931Guy Menzies flies the first solo non-stop trans-Tasman flight (from Australia to New Zealand) in 11 hours and 45 minutes, crash-landing on New Zealand’s west coast.
- 1960The Polaris missile is test launched.
- 1985Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency launches Sakigake, Japan’s first interplanetary spacecraft and the first deep space probe to be launched by any country other than the United States or the Soviet Union.
- 1989Prince Akihito is sworn in as the emperor of Japan after the death of his father Hirohito
- 1991Roger Lafontant, former leader of the Tonton Macoute in Haiti under François Duvalier, attempts a coup d'état, which ends in his arrest.
- 1999The Senate trial in the impeachment of U.S. President Bill Clinton begins.
- 2012A hot air balloon crashes near Carterton, New Zealand, killing all 11 people on board.
- 2015Two gunmen commit a mass shooting at the offices of Charlie Hebdo in Paris, killing twelve people and injuring another eleven.
View the complete list of historical events for January 7.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 7 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emilio Fernández, Shy Carlos, Lynne Overman, Gabrielle Destroismaisons, Matthew Nelson, Viola Allen, Robby Benson, Casey Crescenzo, Marilyn Monroe, Lee Gi-kwang.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 7 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 7, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head by B.J. Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 10, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 11, 1938 – Gavin Millar, Scottish director, producer, and screenwriter; May 1, 1936 – Hans E. Wallman, Swedish director, producer, and composer (d. 2014); June 15, 1975 – Elizabeth Reaser, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,065