Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of January 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 7, 1970 was a Wednesday and it was the 7th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 82 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,450 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 591 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Gene L. Coon
- 1929Terry Moore
- 1930Jack Greene
- 1933Elliott Kastner
- 1936Ian La Frenais
- 1950Erin Gray
- 1957Reena Roy
- 1980Zöe Salmon
- 1983Robert Ri'chard
- 1997Ayumi Ishida
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 7.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 7.
- 1786John Catron, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1865)
- 1832James Munro, Scottish-Australian publisher and politician; 15th Premier of Victoria (d. 1908)
- 1858Eliezer Ben-Yehuda, Belarusian lexicographer and journalist (d. 1922)
- 1925Gerald Durrell, Indian-English zookeeper, conservationist and author; founded Durrell Wildlife Park (d. 1995)
- 1935Tommy Johnson, American tuba player and educator (d. 2006)
- 1954Jodi Long, American actress
- 1966Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy, American publicist (d. 1999)
- 1982Hannah Stockbauer, German swimmer
- 1983Natalie Gulbis, American golfer
- 1984Antonino Saviano, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1131Canute Lavard was murdered at Haraldsted, Denmark by his cousin Magnus, which led to the civil war in Denmark (1131–34).
- 1782The first American commercial bank, the Bank of North America, opens.
- 1835HMS Beagle drops anchor off the Chonos Archipelago.
- 1894William Kennedy Dickson receives a patent for motion picture film.
- 1935Benito Mussolini and French Foreign minister Pierre Laval sign the Franco-Italian Agreement.
- 1942World War II: The siege of the Bataan Peninsula begins.
- 1955Contralto Marian Anderson becomes the first person of color to perform at the Metropolitan Opera in Giuseppe Verdi’s Un ballo in maschera.
- 1968Surveyor Program: Surveyor 7, the last spacecraft in the Surveyor series, lifts off from launch complex 36A, Cape Canaveral.
- 1991Roger Lafontant, former leader of the Tonton Macoute in Haiti under François Duvalier, attempts a coup d'état, which ends in his arrest.
- 1993The Fourth Republic of Ghana is inaugurated with Jerry Rawlings as President.
View the complete list of historical events for January 7.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 7 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kristian Bush, Willie D, Volkan Konak, Rita Coolidge, Christopher Judge, Nick Stabile, Iris Chacón, Colleen Dewhurst, G-Dragon, Kelly Gale.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 7 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 7, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head by B.J. Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 10, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 20, 1979 – Ramón Rodríguez, Puerto Rican-American actor; February 28, 1964 – Fernando del Valle, American tenor and actor; March 2, 1983 – Deuce, American singer-songwriter and producer (Hollywood Undead).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,106