Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of January 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 7, 1971 was a Thursday and it was the 7th day of the year 1971. It was the 1st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 217 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,046 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,015 days or 16.47 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 611 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 15, 2002.
If a dog named Sofe - a Azawakh breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 240 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sofe will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sofe will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879John Bissinger
- 1924Geoffrey Bayldon
- 1949Anne Schedeen
- 1949Marshall Chapman
- 1973Jonna Tervomaa
- 1976Kierston Wareing
- 1979Aloe Blacc
- 1979Mariángel Ruiz
- 1985Austin Brown
- 1990Camryn Grimes
View the complete list of January 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 7.
- 1800Millard Fillmore, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 13th President of the United States (d. 1874)
- 1827Sandford Fleming, Scottish-Canadian engineer, created Universal Standard Time (d. 1915)
- 1880Jerome Steever, American water polo player (d. 1957)
- 1899Al Bowlly, Mozambican-English singer-songwriter (d. 1941)
- 1938Lou Graham, American golfer and soldier
- 1946Jann Wenner, American publisher, co-founded Rolling Stone
- 1947Mohammad-Reza Lotfi, Iranian setar player and composer (d. 2014)
- 1977Dustin Diamond, American actor, director, and producer
- 1979Ricardo Maurício, Brazilian race car driver
- 1984Antonino Saviano, Italian footballer
View the complete list of January 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Reginald’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1608Fire destroys Jamestown, Virginia.
- 1610Galileo Galilei makes his first observation of the four Galilean moons: Ganymede, Callisto, Io and Europa, although he is not able to distinguish the last two until the following day.
- 1785Frenchman Jean-Pierre Blanchard and American John Jeffries travel from Dover, England, to Calais, France, in a gas balloon.
- 1920The New York State Assembly refuses to seat five duly elected Socialist assemblymen.
- 1931Guy Menzies flies the first solo non-stop trans-Tasman flight (from Australia to New Zealand) in 11 hours and 45 minutes, crash-landing on New Zealand’s west coast.
- 1955Contralto Marian Anderson becomes the first person of color to perform at the Metropolitan Opera in Giuseppe Verdi’s Un ballo in maschera.
- 1959The United States recognizes the new Cuban government of Fidel Castro.
- 1960The Polaris missile is test launched.
- 1973Mark Essex fatally shoots ten people and wounds 13 others at Howard Johnson’s Hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana, before being shot to death by police officers.
- 1999The Senate trial in the impeachment of U.S. President Bill Clinton begins.
View the complete list of January 7 historical events.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 7, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pierre-Loup Rajot, Theresa Fu, Loretta Swit, Rina Satō, Louis Mandylor, Chad Broskey, Florence Ballard, Peter Baynham, Michael Byrne, Beauty Gonzalez.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 7 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 7, 1971.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th January 1971 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 26, 1995. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +202. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 27, 1951. Your score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Sweet Lord / Isn’t It a Pity by George Harrison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 9, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 7th January 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 7, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 7th day of 1971
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 1st Thursday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 217 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 18,046 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,015 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.47 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 611
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 15, 2002
- Age in dog years: 240 dog years old using a Azawakh breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: July 26, 1995 (+202)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 27, 1951 (-172)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: My Sweet Lord / Isn’t It a Pity by George Harrison (January 9, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.I.MCMLXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1976 – David Berkeley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; May 9, 1962 – John Corbett, American actor and singer; October 14, 1948 – David Ruprecht, American game show host and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,098