Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of January 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 7, 1989 was a Saturday and it was the 7th day of the year 1989. It was the 1st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 38 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,380 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,127 days or 11.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 419 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 15, 2020.
If a dog named Orla - a Shetland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 152 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Orla will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Orla will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Jack Greene
- 1933Elliott Kastner
- 1936Ian La Frenais
- 1938Lena Granhagen
- 1949Anne Schedeen
- 1949Steven Williams
- 1966Ehab Tawfik
- 1977Dustin Diamond
- 1978Asami Imajuku
- 1979Aloe Blacc
View the complete list of January 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 7.
- 1831Heinrich von Stephan, German postman, founded the Universal Postal Union (d. 1897)
- 1898Robert LeGendre, American pentathlete (d. 1931)
- 1934Tassos Papadopoulos, Cypriot lawyer and politician, 5th President of Cyprus (d. 2008)
- 1935Tommy Johnson, American tuba player and educator (d. 2006)
- 1936Ben Cropp, Australian hunter and photographer
- 1941John E. Walker, English chemist and academic; Nobel Prize laureate
- 1947Tony Elliott, English publisher; founded Time Out
- 1977John Gidding, American architect and television host
- 1982Priit Viks, Estonian biathlete
- 1984Antonino Saviano, Italian footballer
View the complete list of January 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kay’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1131Canute Lavard was murdered at Haraldsted, Denmark by his cousin Magnus, which led to the civil war in Denmark (1131–34).
- 1610Galileo Galilei makes his first observation of the four Galilean moons: Ganymede, Callisto, Io and Europa, although he is not able to distinguish the last two until the following day.
- 1904The distress signal “CQD” is established only to be replaced two years later by “SOS”.
- 1919Montenegrin guerrilla fighters rebel against the planned annexation of Montenegro by Serbia, but fail.
- 1920The New York State Assembly refuses to seat five duly elected Socialist assemblymen.
- 1922Dáil Éireann ratifies the Anglo-Irish Treaty by a 64–57 vote.
- 1942World War II: The siege of the Bataan Peninsula begins.
- 1980U.S. President Jimmy Carter authorizes legislation giving $1.5 billion in loans to bail out the Chrysler Corporation.
- 1991Roger Lafontant, former leader of the Tonton Macoute in Haiti under François Duvalier, attempts a coup d'état, which ends in his arrest.
- 1993Bosnian War: The Bosnian Army executes a surprise attack on the village of Kravica in Srebrenica.
View the complete list of January 7 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 7, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amanda Redman, Roger Newman, Chaka Khan, Sadri Alışık, Lynn Carlin, Richard Thomas, Eazy-E, 50 Cent, Shawn Bradley, Femi Benussi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 7 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 7, 1989.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th January 1989 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +180. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 27, 1974. Your score is -184. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 7, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 7th January 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 7, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 7th day of 1989
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 1st Saturday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 38 days
- Age on next birthday: 34 years old
- Days since birth: 12,380 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,127 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 419
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 15, 2020
- Age in dog years: 152 dog years old using a Shetland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (+180)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 27, 1974 (-184)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison (January 7, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.I.MCMLXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 3, 1916 – Maxene Andrews, American singer (The Andrews Sisters) (d. 1995); June 24, 1978 – Ariel Pink, American singer-songwriter (Atheif); December 24, 1941 – John Levene, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,019