Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of January 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 7, 2001 was a Sunday and it was the 7th day of the year 2001. It was the 1st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,558 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,519 days or 6.90 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 256 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 15, 2032.
If a dog named Boldo - a Chow Chow breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 125 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Boldo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Boldo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Arnold Ridley
- 1900John Brownlee
- 1903Alan Napier
- 1942Danny Williams
- 1956David Caruso
- 1958Linda Kozlowski
- 1964Nicolas Cage
- 1966Ehab Tawfik
- 1974Svetlana Metkina
- 1980Merritt Wever
View the complete list of January 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 7.
- 1870Gordon Hewart, 1st Viscount Hewart, English judge and politician; 7th Lord Chief Justice of England (d. 1943)
- 1896Arnold Ridley, English actor and playwright (d. 1984)
- 1913Johnny Mize, American baseball player, coach, and sportscaster (d. 1993)
- 1924Pablo Birger, Argentinian race car driver (d. 1966)
- 1934Jean Corbeil, Canadian politician; 29th Canadian Minister of Labour (d. 2002)
- 1945Tony Conigliaro, American baseball player and journalist (d. 1990)
- 1947Mohammad-Reza Lotfi, Iranian setar player and composer (d. 2014)
- 1961John Thune, American politician
- 1961Nils Økland, Norwegian Hardanger fiddle player
- 1986Jinxx, American guitarist (Black Veil Brides and The Dreaming)
View the complete list of January 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Elaine’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1131Canute Lavard was murdered at Haraldsted, Denmark by his cousin Magnus, which led to the civil war in Denmark (1131–34).
- 1608Fire destroys Jamestown, Virginia.
- 1782The first American commercial bank, the Bank of North America, opens.
- 1785Frenchman Jean-Pierre Blanchard and American John Jeffries travel from Dover, England, to Calais, France, in a gas balloon.
- 1919Montenegrin guerrilla fighters rebel against the planned annexation of Montenegro by Serbia, but fail.
- 1935Benito Mussolini and French Foreign minister Pierre Laval sign the Franco-Italian Agreement.
- 1960The Polaris missile is test launched.
- 1979Third Indochina War: Cambodian–Vietnamese War: Phnom Penh falls to the advancing Vietnamese troops, driving out Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge.
- 1990The interior of the Leaning Tower of Pisa is closed to the public for safety reasons.
- 2012A hot air balloon crashes near Carterton, New Zealand, killing all 11 people on board.
View the complete list of January 7 historical events.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 7, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael O'Donoghue, Daniel Clark, Chatrichalerm Yukol, Irene Hervey, Walt Gorney, Dewi Rezer, Daniel Wayne Smith, Shirley Temple, Jaye P. Morgan, Cyril Ritchard.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 7 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 7, 2001.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th January 2001 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 23, 1988. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 19, 1979. Your score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Independent Women Part I by Destiny’s Child as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 13, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 7th January 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 7, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 7th day of 2001
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 1st Sunday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 112 days
- Age on next birthday: 21 years old
- Days since birth: 7,558 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,519 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.90 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 256
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 15, 2032
- Age in dog years: 125 dog years old using a Chow Chow breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: June 23, 1988 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 19, 1979 (-135)
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: Independent Women Part I by Destiny’s Child (January 13, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.I.MMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 8, 1982 – Gaby Hoffmann, American actress; July 22, 1941 – George Clinton, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Parliament-Funkadelic); October 24, 1934 – Peter Behn, American voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,012