Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1922 was a Sunday and it was the 8th day of the year 1922. It was the 2nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,835 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,945 days or 32.70 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,214 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 16, 1953.
If a dog named Samson-Katan - a Keeshond breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 461 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Samson-Katan will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Samson-Katan will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Matthew Moore
- 1923Giorgio Tozzi
- 1926Evelyn Lear
- 1929Saeed Jaffrey
- 1939Ruth Maleczech
- 1945Kathleen Noone
- 1977Amber Benson
- 1982Gaby Hoffmann
- 1988Allison Harvard
- 1991Shin Jimin
View the complete list of January 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1821W. H. L. Wallace, American lawyer and general (d. 1862)
- 1885Mór Kóczán, Hungarian javelin thrower and pastor (d. 1972)
- 1931Clarence Benjamin Jones, American lawyer and scholar
- 1939Nanda, Indian actress (d. 2014)
- 1943Charles Murray, American political scientist and author
- 1947Luke Williams, New Zealand-American wrestler
- 1950Jos Hermens, Dutch runner
- 1977Lee Yoo-jin, South Korean actress
- 1988Michael Mancienne, English footballer
- 1991Shin Jimin, South Korean singer, actress, and dancer (AOA)
View the complete list of January 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Carolyn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1697Last execution for blasphemy in Britain; of Thomas Aikenhead, student, at Edinburgh.
- 1790George Washington delivers the first State of the Union address in New York, New York.
- 1835The United States national debt is zero for the only time.
- 1912The African National Congress is founded.
- 1920The steel strike of 1919 ends in a complete failure for the Amalgamated Association of Iron, Steel and Tin Workers labor union.
- 1945World War II: Philippine Commonwealth troops under the Philippine Commonwealth Army units enter the province of Ilocos Sur in Northern Luzon and attack Japanese Imperial forces.
- 1964President Lyndon B. Johnson declares a “War on Poverty” in the United States.
- 1973Soviet space mission Luna 21 is launched.
- 2003Turkish Airlines Flight 634 crashes near Diyarbakır Airport, Turkey, killing the entire crew and 70 of 75 passengers.
- 2011The attempted assassination of Arizona Representative Gabrielle Giffords and subsequent shooting in Casas Adobes, Arizona at a Safeway grocery store, for which Jared Lee Loughner is subsequently arrested, kills six people and wounds 13, including Giffords.
View the complete list of January 8 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elsa Zylberstein, Richard E. Grant, Jason Ruta, Alex McCrindle, Kate Mansi, Tori Spelling, Peter Behrens, Nandamuri Balakrishna, Gary Morris, Kätlin Aas.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 8, 1922.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th January 1922 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 16, 1906. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 19, 1946. Your score is -180. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 8, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 8th day of 1922
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 2nd Sunday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 325 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,835 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,945 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.70 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,214
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 16, 1953
- Age in dog years: 461 dog years old using a Keeshond breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 16, 1906 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 19, 1946 (-180)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.I.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1957 – Mario Salieri, Italian director, producer, and screenwriter; March 25, 1967 – Doug Stanhope, American comedian and actor; July 19, 1949 – Ivar Kants, Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,854