Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1924 was a Tuesday and it was the 8th day of the year 1924. It was the 2nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 93 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,067 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,022 days or 32.92 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,221 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 16, 1955.
If a dog named Mrs. - a Goldador breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 491 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mrs. will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mrs. will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Saeed Jaffrey
- 1937Shirley Bassey
- 1939Ruth Maleczech
- 1942Yvette Mimieux
- 1947Laurie Walters
- 1965Maria Pitillo
- 1975Reiko Chiba
- 1987Freddie Stroma
- 1988Allison Harvard
- 2000Noah Cyrus
View the complete list of January 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1909Nikolaos Platon, Greek archaeologist (d. 1992)
- 1923Larry Storch, American actor
- 1926Evelyn Lear, American soprano and actress (d. 2012)
- 1927Charles Tomlinson, English poet and academic (d. 2015)
- 1931Bill Graham, German-American businessman (d. 1991)
- 1945Kadir Topbaş, Turkish architect and politician, 31st Mayor of Istanbul
- 1949John Podesta, American lawyer and politician; 20th White House Chief of Staff
- 1951Kenny Anthony, Saint Lucian politician; 5th Prime Minister of Saint Lucia
- 1993Marek Šovčík, Slovak footballer
- 2000Noah Cyrus, American actress and singer
View the complete list of January 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Pat’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1454The papal bull Romanus Pontifex is written.
- 1499Louis XII of France marries Anne of Brittany.
- 1746Second Jacobite rising: Bonnie Prince Charlie occupies Stirling.
- 1790George Washington delivers the first State of the Union address in New York, New York.
- 1815War of 1812: Battle of New Orleans – Andrew Jackson leads American forces in victory over the British.
- 1835The United States national debt is zero for the only time.
- 1920The steel strike of 1919 ends in a complete failure for the Amalgamated Association of Iron, Steel and Tin Workers labor union.
- 1971Bowing to international pressure, President of Pakistan Zulfikar Ali Bhutto releases Bengali leader Sheikh Mujibur Rahman from prison, who had been arrested after declaring the independence of Bangladesh.
- 1973Soviet space mission Luna 21 is launched.
- 2010Gunmen from an offshoot the Front for the Liberation of the Enclave of Cabinda attacked the bus carrying the Togo national football team on its way to the 2010 Africa Cup of Nations, killing three.
View the complete list of January 8 historical events.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8, and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Craig McCracken, Kenneth Cope, Arthur Franz, David Tao, Jack Bannon, Eirik Stubø, Ernie Barnes, Olive Thomas, William Hopper, Gangrel.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 8, 1924.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th January 1924 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 10, 1902. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +110. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 28, 1932. Your score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 975. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,798 times in the year 1924. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 8, 1924. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 8th day of 1924
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 2nd Tuesday of 1924
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 93 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,067 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,022 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.92 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,221
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 16, 1955
- Age in dog years: 491 dog years old using a Goldador breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: December 10, 1902 (+110)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 28, 1932 (-137)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,798 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.I.MCMXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1959 – Sade Adu, Nigerian-English singer-songwriter and producer; October 2, 1974 – Sam Roberts, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist; April 23, 1988 – Molly Burnett, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,830