Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1927 was a Saturday and it was the 8th day of the year 1927. It was the 2nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,764 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,255 days or 30.81 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,144 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 16, 1958.
If a dog named Ark - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 434 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ark will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ark will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Ron Moody
- 1947Laurie Walters
- 1955Mike Reno
- 1964Ron Sexsmith
- 1965Michelle Forbes
- 1968Trie Utami
- 1975DJ Clue?
- 1975Harris Jayaraj
- 1978Just Blaze
- 1981Genevieve Cortese
View the complete list of January 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1735John Carroll, American archbishop (d. 1815)
- 1824Wilkie Collins, English author and playwright (d. 1889)
- 1871James Craig, 1st Viscount Craigavon, Irish captain and politician, 1st Prime Minister of Northern Ireland (d. 1940)
- 1907Keizō Hayashi, Japanese civil servant and military official (d. 1991)
- 1920Douglas Wilmer, English actor
- 1955Spiros Livathinos, Greek footballer and coach
- 1967Hollis Conway, American high jumper
- 1970Rachel Friend, Australian actress and journalist
- 1977Ron Pederson, Canadian actor
- 1986Jamie T, English singer-songwriter
View the complete list of January 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1806Cape Colony becomes a British colony.
- 1867African American men are granted the right to vote in Washington, D.C.
- 1920The steel strike of 1919 ends in a complete failure for the Amalgamated Association of Iron, Steel and Tin Workers labor union.
- 1962The Harmelen train disaster killed 93 people in the Netherlands.
- 1964President Lyndon B. Johnson declares a “War on Poverty” in the United States.
- 1975Ella T. Grasso becomes Governor of Connecticut, the first woman to serve as a Governor in the United States other than by succeeding her husband.
- 1989Kegworth air disaster: British Midland Flight 92, a Boeing 737-400, crashes into the M1 motorway, killing 47 of the 126 people on board.
- 2002President George W. Bush signs into law the No Child Left Behind Act.
- 2004The RMS Queen Mary 2, the largest passenger ship ever built, is christened by her namesake’s granddaughter, Queen Elizabeth II.
- 2009A 6.1-magnitude earthquake in northern Costa Rica kills 15 people and injures 32.
View the complete list of January 8 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daigo, Herbert Marshall, Jesse Metcalfe, Lou Diamond Phillips, Chris Wiggins, Hans Conried, Leo Goeke, Martin Deschamps, Brad Martin, Tom Donahue.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 8, 1927.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th January 1927 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 21, 1954. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 1, 1919. Your incompatibility score is -120. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 8, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 8th day of 1927
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 2nd Saturday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 204 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,764 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,255 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.81 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,144
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 16, 1958
- Age in dog years: 434 dog years old using a American Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: December 21, 1954 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 1, 1919 (-120)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1948 – Susan Ruttan, American actress; May 27, 1962 – Steven Brill, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; July 3, 1970 – Audra McDonald, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,912