Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1927 was a Saturday and it was the 8th day of the year 1927. It was the 2nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,648 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,216 days or 30.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,140 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 16, 1958.
If a dog named Tenzin - a Irish Red and White Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 434 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tenzin will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tenzin will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Larry Storch
- 1942Robin Ellis
- 1955Mike Reno
- 1967Steven Jacobs
- 1976Josh Meyers
- 1977Amber Benson
- 1977Lee Yoo-jin
- 1977Ron Pederson
- 1981Genevieve Cortese
- 1982Wil Francis
View the complete list of January 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1823Alfred Russel Wallace, Welsh-English geographer, biologist, and explorer (d. 1913)
- 1870Miguel Primo de Rivera, Spanish general and politician, Prime Minister of Spain (d. 1930)
- 1915Walker Cooper, American baseball player and manager (d. 1991)
- 1924Benjamin Lees, Chinese-American soldier and composer (d. 2010)
- 1938Anthony Giddens, Baron Giddens, English sociologist and academic
- 1938Bob Eubanks, American game show host
- 1948Jerzy Kaczmarek, Polish fencer
- 1960Dave Weckl, American drummer
- 1969Ami Dolenz, American actress and producer
- 1990Hassan Adhuham, Maldivian footballer
View the complete list of January 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1735Premiere performance of George Frideric Handel’s Ariodante at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden.
- 1746Second Jacobite rising: Bonnie Prince Charlie occupies Stirling.
- 1790George Washington delivers the first State of the Union address in New York, New York.
- 1811An unsuccessful slave revolt is led by Charles Deslondes in St. Charles and St. James, Louisiana.
- 1867African American men are granted the right to vote in Washington, D.C.
- 1889Herman Hollerith is issued US patent #395,791 for the ‘Art of Applying Statistics’— his punched card calculator.
- 1979The tanker Betelgeuse explodes in Bantry Bay, Ireland.
- 1981A local farmer reports a UFO sighting in Trans-en-Provence, France, claimed to be “perhaps the most completely and carefully documented sighting of all time”.
- 1989Kegworth air disaster: British Midland Flight 92, a Boeing 737-400, crashes into the M1 motorway, killing 47 of the 126 people on board.
- 2003Turkish Airlines Flight 634 crashes near Diyarbakır Airport, Turkey, killing the entire crew and 70 of 75 passengers.
View the complete list of January 8 historical events.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lennart Hjulström, Keith Flint, Craig Bierko, Kayahan, Manju Warrier, Naomi Kawashima, Stacey Q, Chris Farlowe, Claudio Lolli, Charlize Theron.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 8, 1927.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th January 1927 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 21, 1954. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 1, 1919. Your incompatibility score is -120. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 8, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 8th day of 1927
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 2nd Saturday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 320 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,648 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,216 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,140
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 16, 1958
- Age in dog years: 434 dog years old using a Irish Red and White Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: December 21, 1954 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 1, 1919 (-120)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1932 – Don Henderson, English actor (d. 1997); August 28, 1965 – Shania Twain, Canadian singer-songwriter; November 18, 1984 – Ryohei Chiba, Japanese singer and dancer (W-inds).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,660