Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1934 was a Monday and it was the 8th day of the year 1934. It was the 2nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 257 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,154 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,385 days or 28.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,055 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 16, 1965.
If a dog named B - a English Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 402 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 B will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like B will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Willy Millowitsch
- 1924Ron Moody
- 1929Saeed Jaffrey
- 1942Yvette Mimieux
- 1964Ron Sexsmith
- 1967Steven Jacobs
- 1968Trie Utami
- 1975Tift Merritt
- 1991Shin Jimin
- 2000Noah Cyrus
View the complete list of January 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1583Simon Episcopius, Dutch theologian and academic (d. 1643)
- 1873Iuliu Maniu, Romanian lawyer and politician, 32nd Prime Minister of Romania (d. 1953)
- 1906Serge Poliakoff, Russian-French painter (d. 1969)
- 1907Keizō Hayashi, Japanese civil servant and military official (d. 1991)
- 1921Herta Bothe, German concentration camp guard
- 1942Royce Waltman, American basketball player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1949Lawrence Rowe, Jamaican cricketer
- 1952Mel Reynolds, American academic and politician
- 1976Carl Pavano, American baseball player
- 1976Josh Meyers, American actor and screenwriter
View the complete list of January 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 387Siyaj K‘ak’conquers Waka
- 1297François Grimaldi, disguised as a monk, leads his men to capture the fortress protecting the Rock of Monaco, establishing his family as the rulers of Monaco.
- 1746Second Jacobite rising: Bonnie Prince Charlie occupies Stirling.
- 1790George Washington delivers the first State of the Union address in New York, New York.
- 1806Cape Colony becomes a British colony.
- 1920The steel strike of 1919 ends in a complete failure for the Amalgamated Association of Iron, Steel and Tin Workers labor union.
- 1940World War II: Britain introduces food rationing.
- 1956Operation Auca: Five U.S. missionaries are killed by the Huaorani of Ecuador shortly after making contact with them.
- 2004The RMS Queen Mary 2, the largest passenger ship ever built, is christened by her namesake’s granddaughter, Queen Elizabeth II.
- 2005The nuclear sub USS San Francisco collides at full speed with an undersea mountain south of Guam. One man is killed, but the sub surfaces and is repaired.
View the complete list of January 8 historical events.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8, and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vasily Livanov, Mitch Hewer, James Randi, Emily Robins, Mikael Persbrandt, Alan Tilvern, Miho Hatori, David Hedison, Mort Sahl, Patricia Owens.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 8, 1934.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th January 1934 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 11, 1906. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +174. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 11, 1953. Your incompatibility score is -169. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,924 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 55,828 times in the year 1934. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 8, 1934. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 8th day of 1934
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 2nd Monday of 1934
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 257 days
- Age on next birthday: 86 years old
- Days since birth: 31,154 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,385 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,055
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 16, 1965
- Age in dog years: 402 dog years old using a English Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: June 11, 1906 (+174)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 11, 1953 (-169)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,924 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 55,828 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1984 – Jen Johnson, American model and actress; December 10, 1961 – Nia Peeples, American singer and actress; October 11, 1969 – Stephen Moyer, English actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,807