Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1939 was a Sunday and it was the 8th day of the year 1939. It was the 2nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 296 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,289 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,763 days or 26.73 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 991 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 16, 1970.
If a dog named Tsarina - a Azawakh breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tsarina will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tsarina will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908William Hartnell
- 1909Willy Millowitsch
- 1912José Ferrer
- 1934Roy Kinnear
- 1947Laurie Walters
- 1964Ron Sexsmith
- 1976Jenny Lewis
- 1979Sarah Polley
- 1983Felipe Colombo
- 1986Jamie T
View the complete list of January 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1881Linnie Marsh Wolfe, American librarian and author (d. 1945)
- 1904Karl Brandt, German SS officer (d. 1948)
- 1933Jean-Marie Straub, French director and screenwriter
- 1941Boris Vallejo, Peruvian-American painter and illustrator
- 1961Keith Arkell, English chess player
- 1967Hollis Conway, American high jumper
- 1967Steven Jacobs, Australian television host and actor
- 1967Torsten Gowitzke, German footballer
- 1983Chris Masters, American wrestler and actor
- 1984Jeff Francoeur, American baseball player
View the complete list of January 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1746Second Jacobite rising: Bonnie Prince Charlie occupies Stirling.
- 1811An unsuccessful slave revolt is led by Charles Deslondes in St. Charles and St. James, Louisiana.
- 1867African American men are granted the right to vote in Washington, D.C.
- 1912The African National Congress is founded.
- 1962The Harmelen train disaster killed 93 people in the Netherlands.
- 1971Bowing to international pressure, President of Pakistan Zulfikar Ali Bhutto releases Bengali leader Sheikh Mujibur Rahman from prison, who had been arrested after declaring the independence of Bangladesh.
- 1979The tanker Betelgeuse explodes in Bantry Bay, Ireland.
- 1981A local farmer reports a UFO sighting in Trans-en-Provence, France, claimed to be “perhaps the most completely and carefully documented sighting of all time”.
- 1996An Antonov An-32 cargo aircraft crashes into a crowded market in Kinshasa, Zaire, killing up to 237 on the ground; the aircraft’s crew of six survive the crash.
- 2009A 6.1-magnitude earthquake in northern Costa Rica kills 15 people and injures 32.
View the complete list of January 8 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tweet, Marshall Allman, Bradford Dillman, Jefery Levy, John Callaway, Allyn Ann McLerie, Lorraine Bracco, Benjamin Goldwasser, Rosa Rosal, Daniel Stern.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 8, 1939.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th January 1939 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 17, 1965. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +116. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 16, 1923. Your incompatibility score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 8, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 8th day of 1939
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 2nd Sunday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 296 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,289 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,763 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.73 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 991
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 16, 1970
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a Azawakh breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: November 17, 1965 (+116)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 16, 1923 (-130)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1962 – Satomi Kōrogi, Japanese voice actress; March 6, 2001 – Aryana Engineer, Canadian actress; October 15, 1920 – Chris Economaki, American sportscaster and actor (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,774