Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1951 was a Monday and it was the 8th day of the year 1951. It was the 2nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 357 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,845 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,282 days or 22.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 841 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 16, 1982.
If a dog named Poggi - a Barbet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 326 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Poggi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Poggi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912José Ferrer
- 1923Giorgio Tozzi
- 1929Saeed Jaffrey
- 1951John McTiernan
- 1967R. Kelly
- 1976Josh Meyers
- 1977Amber Benson
- 1977Ron Pederson
- 1979Sarah Polley
- 1992Pamu Pamorada
View the complete list of January 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1873Iuliu Maniu, Romanian lawyer and politician, 32nd Prime Minister of Romania (d. 1953)
- 1885Mór Kóczán, Hungarian javelin thrower and pastor (d. 1972)
- 1909Bruce Mitchell, South African cricketer (d. 1995)
- 1934Alexandra Ripley, American author (d. 2004)
- 1940Jimmy O'Neill, American radio and television host (d. 2013)
- 1943Charles Murray, American political scientist and author
- 1947Don Bendell, American rancher and author
- 1971Jason Giambi, American baseball player
- 1975Harris Jayaraj, Indian composer and producer
- 1976Kenneth Andam, Ghanaian sprinter
View the complete list of January 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1806Cape Colony becomes a British colony.
- 1835The United States national debt is zero for the only time.
- 1867African American men are granted the right to vote in Washington, D.C.
- 1904The Blackstone Library is dedicated, marking the beginning of the Chicago Public Library system.
- 1979The tanker Betelgeuse explodes in Bantry Bay, Ireland.
- 1981A local farmer reports a UFO sighting in Trans-en-Provence, France, claimed to be “perhaps the most completely and carefully documented sighting of all time”.
- 1989Kegworth air disaster: British Midland Flight 92, a Boeing 737-400, crashes into the M1 motorway, killing 47 of the 126 people on board.
- 1996An Antonov An-32 cargo aircraft crashes into a crowded market in Kinshasa, Zaire, killing up to 237 on the ground; the aircraft’s crew of six survive the crash.
- 2005The nuclear sub USS San Francisco collides at full speed with an undersea mountain south of Guam. One man is killed, but the sub surfaces and is repaired.
- 2011The attempted assassination of Arizona Representative Gabrielle Giffords and subsequent shooting in Casas Adobes, Arizona at a Safeway grocery store, for which Jared Lee Loughner is subsequently arrested, kills six people and wounds 13, including Giffords.
View the complete list of January 8 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8, and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vernon Wells, Brad Renfro, Ronnie Gilbert, Choi Kang-hee, Masami Nagasawa, Kay Medford, Rob Zombie, Chuck Jones, Taboo, Peter Purves.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 8, 1951.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th January 1951 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 27, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +173. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 22, 1946. Your incompatibility score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,594,939,877. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,382,033 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1951. The estimated number of babies born on 8th January 1951 is 266,800. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 73,972 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,272 times in the year 1951. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 8, 1951. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 8th day of 1951
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 2nd Monday of 1951
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 357 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 24,845 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,282 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 841
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 16, 1982
- Age in dog years: 326 dog years old using a Barbet breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: October 27, 1941 (+173)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 22, 1946 (-173)
- 1951 world population: 2,594,939,877
- Babies born in 1951: 97,382,033
- Babies born in 1951 every day: 266,800
- Babies born in 1951 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 73,972 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,272 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 2, 1955 – Tex Brashear, American voice actor; December 16, 1975 – Jonathan Scarfe, Canadian actor; July 18, 1950 – Glenn Hughes, American singer, dancer, and actor (Village People) (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,853