Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 8th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 27 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,523 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 729 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Roshe - a Otterhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 315 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Roshe will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Roshe will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1865Winnaretta Singer
- 1909Willy Millowitsch
- 1912José Ferrer
- 1924Ron Moody
- 1934Roy Kinnear
- 1935Elvis Presley
- 1938Camille Yarbrough
- 1967R. Kelly
- 1975Reiko Chiba
- 1975Tift Merritt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1859Fanny Bullock Workman, American mountaineer, geographer, and cartographer (d. 1925)
- 1894Maximilian Kolbe, Polish martyr and saint (d. 1941)
- 1912Lawrence Walsh, Canadian-American lawyer, judge, and politician, 4th United States Deputy Attorney General (d. 2014)
- 1952Vladimir Feltsman, Russian-American pianist and educator
- 1957David Lang, American composer and academic
- 1966Andrew Wood, American singer-songwriter (Mother Love Bone and Malfunkshun) (d. 1990)
- 1967Willie Anderson, American basketball player
- 1977Lee Yoo-jin, South Korean actress
- 1979Mirella van Melis, Dutch cyclist
- 1993Giovanni Galbieri, Italian sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 8.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 307Jin Huidi, Chinese Emperor of the Jin dynasty, is poisoned and succeeded by his son Jin Huaidi.
- 1297François Grimaldi, disguised as a monk, leads his men to capture the fortress protecting the Rock of Monaco, establishing his family as the rulers of Monaco.
- 1697Last execution for blasphemy in Britain; of Thomas Aikenhead, student, at Edinburgh.
- 1806Cape Colony becomes a British colony.
- 1904The Blackstone Library is dedicated, marking the beginning of the Chicago Public Library system.
- 1918President Woodrow Wilson announces his “Fourteen Points” for the aftermath of World War I.
- 1940World War II: Britain introduces food rationing.
- 1971Bowing to international pressure, President of Pakistan Zulfikar Ali Bhutto releases Bengali leader Sheikh Mujibur Rahman from prison, who had been arrested after declaring the independence of Bangladesh.
- 1979The tanker Betelgeuse explodes in Bantry Bay, Ireland.
- 2011The attempted assassination of Arizona Representative Gabrielle Giffords and subsequent shooting in Casas Adobes, Arizona at a Safeway grocery store, for which Jared Lee Loughner is subsequently arrested, kills six people and wounds 13, including Giffords.
View the complete list of historical events for January 8.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ronnie Drew, Béla Balogh, Terri Lyne Carrington, Chester Ludgin, Peter Mayhew, Justin Timberlake, Kazuki Tomokawa, Stephen Furst, Ginny Tyler, Boxcar Willie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 8, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don’t Be Late) by David Seville and The Chipmunks as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1928 – Jeanne Cooper, American actress (d. 2013); October 19, 1936 – Tony Lo Bianco, American actor and director; July 22, 1946 – Danny Glover, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,302