Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 8th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 80 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,470 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 727 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Giorgio Tozzi
- 1939Ruth Maleczech
- 1941Graham Chapman
- 1951John McTiernan
- 1965Michelle Forbes
- 1967Steven Jacobs
- 1968Trie Utami
- 1975Harris Jayaraj
- 1975Tift Merritt
- 1977Amber Benson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1865Winnaretta Singer, American heiress (d. 1943)
- 1883Patrick J. Hurley, American soldier, politician, and diplomat, 51st United States Secretary of War (d. 1963)
- 1926Hanae Mori, Japanese fashion designer
- 1971Jason Giambi, American baseball player
- 1976Kenneth Andam, Ghanaian sprinter
- 1977Lee Yoo-jin, South Korean actress
- 1977Melanie Seeger, German race walker
- 1983Chris Masters, American wrestler and actor
- 1990Danny Barrera, Colombian-American soccer player
- 1992Apostolos Vellios, Greek footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 8.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 387Siyaj K‘ak’conquers Waka
- 1697Last execution for blasphemy in Britain; of Thomas Aikenhead, student, at Edinburgh.
- 1811An unsuccessful slave revolt is led by Charles Deslondes in St. Charles and St. James, Louisiana.
- 1889Herman Hollerith is issued US patent #395,791 for the ‘Art of Applying Statistics’— his punched card calculator.
- 1906A landslide in Haverstraw, New York, caused by the excavation of clay along the Hudson River, kills 20 people.
- 1940World War II: Britain introduces food rationing.
- 1981A local farmer reports a UFO sighting in Trans-en-Provence, France, claimed to be “perhaps the most completely and carefully documented sighting of all time”.
- 1989Beginning of Japanese Heisei period.
- 2002President George W. Bush signs into law the No Child Left Behind Act.
- 2003Air Midwest Flight 5481 crashes at Charlotte-Douglas Airport, Charlotte, North Carolina, killing all 21 people on board.
View the complete list of historical events for January 8.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Theodore Kosloff, Vince McMahon, Isabelle Carré, Maurice Argent, Gregory La Cava, David Mitchell, Becki Ronen, Ryan Sheckler, Kenshō Ono, Dolores Hope.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 8, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don’t Be Late) by David Seville and The Chipmunks as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 1, 1936 – Hans E. Wallman, Swedish director, producer, and composer (d. 2014); February 8, 1913 – Betty Field, American actress (d. 1973); January 21, 1943 – Dimitris Poulikakos, Greek singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,137