Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 8th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,411 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 725 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912José Ferrer
- 1923Larry Storch
- 1929Saeed Jaffrey
- 1937Shirley Bassey
- 1976Jenny Lewis
- 1977Ron Pederson
- 1979Sarah Polley
- 1987Freddie Stroma
- 1988Allison Harvard
- 1992Pamu Pamorada
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 8.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1583Simon Episcopius, Dutch theologian and academic (d. 1643)
- 1891Storm Jameson, English journalist and author (d. 1986)
- 1926Hanae Mori, Japanese fashion designer
- 1944Terry Brooks, American lawyer and author
- 1958Rey Misterio, Sr., Mexican wrestler, trainer, and actor
- 1966Andrew Wood, American singer-songwriter (Mother Love Bone and Malfunkshun) (d. 1990)
- 1971Pascal Zuberbühler, Swiss footballer and coach
- 1990Scott Pye, Australian race car driver
- 1992Apostolos Vellios, Greek footballer
- 1993Marek Šovčík, Slovak footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1811An unsuccessful slave revolt is led by Charles Deslondes in St. Charles and St. James, Louisiana.
- 1815War of 1812: Battle of New Orleans – Andrew Jackson leads American forces in victory over the British.
- 1912The African National Congress is founded.
- 1918President Woodrow Wilson announces his “Fourteen Points” for the aftermath of World War I.
- 1920The steel strike of 1919 ends in a complete failure for the Amalgamated Association of Iron, Steel and Tin Workers labor union.
- 1961In France a referendum supports Charles de Gaulle’s policies in Algeria.
- 1964President Lyndon B. Johnson declares a “War on Poverty” in the United States.
- 1979The tanker Betelgeuse explodes in Bantry Bay, Ireland.
- 2004The RMS Queen Mary 2, the largest passenger ship ever built, is christened by her namesake’s granddaughter, Queen Elizabeth II.
- 2011The attempted assassination of Arizona Representative Gabrielle Giffords and subsequent shooting in Casas Adobes, Arizona at a Safeway grocery store, for which Jared Lee Loughner is subsequently arrested, kills six people and wounds 13, including Giffords.
View the complete list of historical events for January 8.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Connie Talbot, Brian Cadd, Pierre Curzi, You Yokoyama, Niecy Nash, James Whitmore, Frédéric Pierrot, Tom Smothers, Lucy Beaumont, Abi Titmuss.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 8, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don’t Be Late) by David Seville and The Chipmunks as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 5, 1957 – Richard E. Grant, Swazi-English actor, director, and screenwriter; September 19, 1990 – Saki Fukuda, Japanese actress and singer; December 5, 1950 – Camarón de la Isla, Spanish singer and guitarist (d. 1992).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,078