Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 8th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 227 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,323 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 722 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Yevgeny Nesterenko
- 1945Jeannie Lewis
- 1945Kathleen Noone
- 1947Laurie Walters
- 1955Mike Reno
- 1965Maria Pitillo
- 1970Rachel Friend
- 1977Amber Benson
- 1982Gaby Hoffmann
- 1988Allison Harvard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1817Theophilus Shepstone, English-South African politician (d. 1893)
- 1897Dennis Wheatley, English soldier and author (d. 1977)
- 1906Serge Poliakoff, Russian-French painter (d. 1969)
- 1910Galina Ulanova, Russian ballerina (d. 1998)
- 1942Junichiro Koizumi, Japanese politician, 56th Prime Minister of Japan
- 1947Samuel Schmid, Swiss politician; 90th President of the Swiss Confederation
- 1951Karen Tei Yamashita, American author and academic
- 1968Giovanni De Benedictis, Italian race walker
- 1976Kenneth Andam, Ghanaian sprinter
- 1979Seol Ki-hyeon, South Korean footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1697Last execution for blasphemy in Britain; of Thomas Aikenhead, student, at Edinburgh.
- 1735Premiere performance of George Frideric Handel’s Ariodante at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden.
- 1746Second Jacobite rising: Bonnie Prince Charlie occupies Stirling.
- 1811An unsuccessful slave revolt is led by Charles Deslondes in St. Charles and St. James, Louisiana.
- 1815War of 1812: Battle of New Orleans – Andrew Jackson leads American forces in victory over the British.
- 1863American Civil War: Second Battle of Springfield
- 1940World War II: Britain introduces food rationing.
- 1956Operation Auca: Five U.S. missionaries are killed by the Huaorani of Ecuador shortly after making contact with them.
- 1964President Lyndon B. Johnson declares a “War on Poverty” in the United States.
- 1975Ella T. Grasso becomes Governor of Connecticut, the first woman to serve as a Governor in the United States other than by succeeding her husband.
View the complete list of historical events for January 8.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kin'ya Kitaōji, Ron White, Ninón Sevilla, DJ Row, Whitney Cummings, Dan Harmon, Sada Yacco, Jill Hennessy, Mika Nakashima, Peggy Ashcroft.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 8, 1959.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don’t Be Late) by David Seville and The Chipmunks as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 22, 1981 – Beverley Mitchell, American actress and singer; July 11, 1949 – Liona Boyd, English-Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist; June 29, 1934 – Corey Allen, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 915