Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 8th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,654 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 733 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Surf - a Poodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Surf will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Surf will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Charles Bryant
- 1909Willy Millowitsch
- 1942Yvette Mimieux
- 1976Jenny Lewis
- 1979Sarah Polley
- 1979Windell Middlebrooks
- 1980Rachel Nichols
- 1983Felipe Colombo
- 1991Asuka Hinoi
- 1991Shin Jimin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1556Uesugi Kagekatsu, Japanese daimyo (d. 1623)
- 1908Fearless Nadia, Australian-Indian actress and stuntwoman (d. 1966)
- 1922Jan Nieuwenhuys, Dutch painter (d. 1986)
- 1939Nanda, Indian actress (d. 2014)
- 1951John McTiernan, American director and producer
- 1958Rey Misterio, Sr., Mexican wrestler, trainer, and actor
- 1973Mike Cameron, American baseball player
- 1979Sarah Polley, Canadian actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1989Aaron Cruden, New Zealand rugby player
- 1993Brooke Greenberg, American girl with a rare disease (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 387Siyaj K‘ak’conquers Waka
- 1806Cape Colony becomes a British colony.
- 1811An unsuccessful slave revolt is led by Charles Deslondes in St. Charles and St. James, Louisiana.
- 1877Crazy Horse and his warriors fight their last battle against the United States Cavalry at Wolf Mountain, Montana Territory.
- 1912The African National Congress is founded.
- 1940World War II: Britain introduces food rationing.
- 1963Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa is exhibited in the United States for the first time, at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C.
- 1982Breakup of the Bell System: AT&T agrees to divest itself of twenty-two subdivisions.
- 2003Air Midwest Flight 5481 crashes at Charlotte-Douglas Airport, Charlotte, North Carolina, killing all 21 people on board.
- 2009A 6.1-magnitude earthquake in northern Costa Rica kills 15 people and injures 32.
View the complete list of historical events for January 8.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alannah Currie, Christa B. Allen, Konstantin Sokolsky, Aslı Bayram, John Bissinger, Melonie Diaz, Ryuichi Kawamura, Luther Kent, Hamish Blake, Lena Headey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 8, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don’t Be Late) by David Seville and The Chipmunks as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1920 – R. K. Srikantan, Indian singer (d. 2014); November 25, 1922 – Shelagh Fraser, English actress (d. 2000); September 12, 1945 – David Garrick, English singer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,165