Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1966 was a Saturday and it was the 8th day of the year 1966. It was the 2nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 23 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,700 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,567 days or 17.98 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 667 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 16, 1997.
If a dog named Muldoon - a Clumber Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 258 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Muldoon will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Muldoon will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Gypsy Rose Lee
- 1938Camille Yarbrough
- 1938Yevgeny Nesterenko
- 1942Valya Balkanska
- 1975DJ Clue?
- 1979Sarah Polley
- 1980Rachel Nichols
- 1986Jamie T
- 1988Allison Harvard
View the complete list of January 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1852James Milton Carroll, American pastor and author (d. 1931)
- 1883Pavel Filonov, Russian painter and poet (d. 1941)
- 1904Karl Brandt, German SS officer (d. 1948)
- 1910Galina Ulanova, Russian ballerina (d. 1998)
- 1917Peter Matthew Hillsman Taylor, American author, playwright, and academic (d. 1994)
- 1923Larry Storch, American actor
- 1926Evelyn Lear, American soprano and actress (d. 2012)
- 1961Keith Arkell, English chess player
- 1967R. Kelly, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor
- 1967Willie Anderson, American basketball player
View the complete list of January 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ruben’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1297François Grimaldi, disguised as a monk, leads his men to capture the fortress protecting the Rock of Monaco, establishing his family as the rulers of Monaco.
- 1454The papal bull Romanus Pontifex is written.
- 1918President Woodrow Wilson announces his “Fourteen Points” for the aftermath of World War I.
- 1920The steel strike of 1919 ends in a complete failure for the Amalgamated Association of Iron, Steel and Tin Workers labor union.
- 1962The Harmelen train disaster killed 93 people in the Netherlands.
- 1971Bowing to international pressure, President of Pakistan Zulfikar Ali Bhutto releases Bengali leader Sheikh Mujibur Rahman from prison, who had been arrested after declaring the independence of Bangladesh.
- 1979The tanker Betelgeuse explodes in Bantry Bay, Ireland.
- 1989Beginning of Japanese Heisei period.
- 2003Air Midwest Flight 5481 crashes at Charlotte-Douglas Airport, Charlotte, North Carolina, killing all 21 people on board.
- 2009A 6.1-magnitude earthquake in northern Costa Rica kills 15 people and injures 32.
View the complete list of January 8 historical events.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charlotte Milchard, Patsy Kensit, Vitória Frate, Maki Nomiya, Marie Menken, Serhan Yavaş, Steve Reeves, Paul Gleason, Michael Trevino, Lightnin' Hopkins.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 8, 1966.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th January 1966 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +209. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 19, 1958. Your score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Can Work It Out by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 8, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 8th January 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 8, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 8th day of 1966
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 2nd Saturday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 23 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,700 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,567 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.98 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 667
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 16, 1997
- Age in dog years: 258 dog years old using a Clumber Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+209)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 19, 1958 (-126)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: We Can Work It Out by The Beatles (January 8, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.I.MCMLXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1974 – Tim Kasher, American singer-songwriter (Cursive, The Good Life, Slowdown Virginia, and Commander Venus); July 29, 1948 – John Clarke, New Zealand-Australian comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter; December 26, 1906 – Imperio Argentina, Argentinian actress and singer (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,008