Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1968 was a Monday and it was the 8th day of the year 1968. It was the 2nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 295 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,698 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,233 days or 17.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 633 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 16, 1999.
If a dog named Maxola - a Norwegian Buhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 249 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maxola will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Maxola will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Fearless Nadia
- 1909Willy Millowitsch
- 1926Evelyn Lear
- 1935Elvis Presley
- 1937Shirley Bassey
- 1938Yevgeny Nesterenko
- 1942Valya Balkanska
- 1967Steven Jacobs
- 1977Lee Yoo-jin
- 1986Jamie T
View the complete list of January 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1812Sigismond Thalberg, Swiss pianist and composer (d. 1871)
- 1885Mór Kóczán, Hungarian javelin thrower and pastor (d. 1972)
- 1912José Ferrer, Puerto Rican-American actor and director (d. 1992)
- 1915Walker Cooper, American baseball player and manager (d. 1991)
- 1965Michelle Forbes, American actress
- 1967Torsten Gowitzke, German footballer
- 1976Carl Pavano, American baseball player
- 1982Gaby Hoffmann, American actress
- 1990Scott Pye, Australian race car driver
- 1997Fran Brodić, Croatian footballer
View the complete list of January 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1697Last execution for blasphemy in Britain; of Thomas Aikenhead, student, at Edinburgh.
- 1735Premiere performance of George Frideric Handel’s Ariodante at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden.
- 1835The United States national debt is zero for the only time.
- 1877Crazy Horse and his warriors fight their last battle against the United States Cavalry at Wolf Mountain, Montana Territory.
- 1940World War II: Britain introduces food rationing.
- 1964President Lyndon B. Johnson declares a “War on Poverty” in the United States.
- 1975Ella T. Grasso becomes Governor of Connecticut, the first woman to serve as a Governor in the United States other than by succeeding her husband.
- 1979The tanker Betelgeuse explodes in Bantry Bay, Ireland.
- 1994Russian cosmonaut Valeri Polyakov on Soyuz TM-18 leaves for Mir. He would stay on the space station until March 22, 1995, for a record 437 days in space.
- 2004The RMS Queen Mary 2, the largest passenger ship ever built, is christened by her namesake’s granddaughter, Queen Elizabeth II.
View the complete list of January 8 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sonia Manzano, Neva Patterson, Leon Pisani, Mari Natsuki, Nyusha, Penny Singleton, Natassa Theodoridou, Goldie Hawn, Larry B. Scott, Robin Quivers.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 8, 1968.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th January 1968 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 17, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 13, 1953. Your incompatibility score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hello, Goodbye by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 13, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1225. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 8th January 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 8, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 8th day of 1968
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 2nd Monday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 295 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,698 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,233 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 633
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 16, 1999
- Age in dog years: 249 dog years old using a Norwegian Buhund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 17, 1941 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 13, 1953 (-133)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Hello, Goodbye by The Beatles (January 13, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 24, 1986 – Satomi Ishihara, Japanese actress; February 29, 1964 – Mervyn Warren, American tenor, composer, and producer (Take 6); December 20, 1983 – Adrián Varela, Mexican singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,854