Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1976 was a Thursday and it was the 8th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 172 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,534 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 526 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Ozzie - a American Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 209 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ozzie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ozzie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Douglas Wilmer
- 1929Saeed Jaffrey
- 1938Camille Yarbrough
- 1942Valya Balkanska
- 1967R. Kelly
- 1970Rachel Friend
- 1975Harris Jayaraj
- 1986Jaclyn Linetsky
- 1991Asuka Hinoi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1862Frank Nelson Doubleday, American publisher, founded the Doubleday Publishing Company (d. 1934)
- 1899S. W. R. D. Bandaranaike, Sri Lankan politician, 4th Prime Minister of Sri Lanka (d. 1959)
- 1931Chuck Metcalf, American bassist (d. 2012)
- 1937Shirley Bassey, Welsh singer
- 1947Don Bendell, American rancher and author
- 1959Keith Rodden, American NASCAR crew chief
- 1965Michelle Forbes, American actress
- 1966Andrew Wood, American singer-songwriter (Mother Love Bone and Malfunkshun) (d. 1990)
- 1976Carl Pavano, American baseball player
- 1988Michael Mancienne, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1735Premiere performance of George Frideric Handel’s Ariodante at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden.
- 1962The Harmelen train disaster killed 93 people in the Netherlands.
- 1963Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa is exhibited in the United States for the first time, at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C.
- 1975Ella T. Grasso becomes Governor of Connecticut, the first woman to serve as a Governor in the United States other than by succeeding her husband.
- 1977Three bombs explode in Moscow, Russia, Soviet Union within 37 minutes, killing seven. The bombings are attributed to an Armenian separatist group.
- 1981A local farmer reports a UFO sighting in Trans-en-Provence, France, claimed to be “perhaps the most completely and carefully documented sighting of all time”.
- 1982Breakup of the Bell System: AT&T agrees to divest itself of twenty-two subdivisions.
- 2002President George W. Bush signs into law the No Child Left Behind Act.
- 2003Air Midwest Flight 5481 crashes at Charlotte-Douglas Airport, Charlotte, North Carolina, killing all 21 people on board.
- 2010Gunmen from an offshoot the Front for the Liberation of the Enclave of Cabinda attacked the bus carrying the Togo national football team on its way to the 2010 Africa Cup of Nations, killing three.
View the complete list of historical events for January 8.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Evelyn Ward, Wakin Chau, Harvey, Ian Stuart Donaldson, Avishai Cohen, Mark Lester, Sandra Bernhard, Kyle Labine, Hooligan, Martha Mattox.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 8, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Convoy by C.W. McCall as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 10, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1450. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 2, 1955 – Andrew Divoff, Venezuelan-American actor and producer; April 1, 1959 – Ivan G'Vera, Czech-American actor; October 14, 1964 – Neşe Erberk, Turkish model and businesswoman, Miss Europe 1984.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,221