Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1984 was a Sunday and it was the 8th day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,524 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 424 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Starfish - a Irish Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 198 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Starfish will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Starfish will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912José Ferrer
- 1926Evelyn Lear
- 1935Elvis Presley
- 1937Shirley Bassey
- 1965Maria Pitillo
- 1967R. Kelly
- 1977Lee Yoo-jin
- 1988Allison Harvard
- 1991Shin Jimin
- 1992Pamu Pamorada
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1635Luis Manuel Fernández de Portocarrero, Spanish cardinal (d. 1709)
- 1885John Curtin, Australian journalist and politician, 14th Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1945)
- 1922Dale D. Myers, American engineer (d. 2015)
- 1927Charles Tomlinson, English poet and academic (d. 2015)
- 1941Boris Vallejo, Peruvian-American painter and illustrator
- 1954Konstantinos Kypriotis, Greek martial artist (d. 1995)
- 1957David Lang, American composer and academic
- 1977Lee Yoo-jin, South Korean actress
- 1982Emanuele Calaiò, Italian footballer
- 1988Adrián López Álvarez, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1499Louis XII of France marries Anne of Brittany.
- 1735Premiere performance of George Frideric Handel’s Ariodante at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden.
- 1746Second Jacobite rising: Bonnie Prince Charlie occupies Stirling.
- 1904The Blackstone Library is dedicated, marking the beginning of the Chicago Public Library system.
- 1963Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa is exhibited in the United States for the first time, at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C.
- 1964President Lyndon B. Johnson declares a “War on Poverty” in the United States.
- 1971Bowing to international pressure, President of Pakistan Zulfikar Ali Bhutto releases Bengali leader Sheikh Mujibur Rahman from prison, who had been arrested after declaring the independence of Bangladesh.
- 1973Soviet space mission Luna 21 is launched.
- 2003Turkish Airlines Flight 634 crashes near Diyarbakır Airport, Turkey, killing the entire crew and 70 of 75 passengers.
- 2010Gunmen from an offshoot the Front for the Liberation of the Enclave of Cabinda attacked the bus carrying the Togo national football team on its way to the 2010 Africa Cup of Nations, killing three.
View the complete list of historical events for January 8.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alan Cumming, George Plimpton, Alan Wilder, Mo Ostin, Jon Hamm, Madison Davenport, Nazareno Casero, Todd Carty, January Jones, Galilea Montijo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 8, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Say Say Say by Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 14, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1850. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 19, 1978 – Matt Dusk, Canadian singer; September 21, 1918 – Karl Slover, Slovak-American actor (d. 2011); April 29, 1936 – Lane Smith, American actor (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,198