Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 2003 was a Wednesday and it was the 8th day of the year 2003. It was the 2nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 31 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,178 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,059 days or 5.64 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 209 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 16, 2034.
If a dog named Sanjoe - a Toy Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sanjoe will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sanjoe will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1865Winnaretta Singer
- 1908Fearless Nadia
- 1938Camille Yarbrough
- 1965Maria Pitillo
- 1966Andrew Wood
- 1977Ron Pederson
- 1982Wil Francis
- 1991Asuka Hinoi
- 1992Pamu Pamorada
View the complete list of January 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1870Miguel Primo de Rivera, Spanish general and politician, Prime Minister of Spain (d. 1930)
- 1883Patrick J. Hurley, American soldier, politician, and diplomat, 51st United States Secretary of War (d. 1963)
- 1896Arthur Ford, American psychic, founded the Spiritual Frontiers Fellowship (d. 1971)
- 1904Tampa Red, American guitarist and songwriter (d. 1981)
- 1925Helmuth Hübener, German activist (d. 1942)
- 1927Charles Tomlinson, English poet and academic (d. 2015)
- 1933Jean-Marie Straub, French director and screenwriter
- 1947David Bowie, English singer-songwriter, producer, and actor
- 1967Torsten Gowitzke, German footballer
- 1968Keith Mullings, Jamaican-American boxer
View the complete list of January 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Rodney’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 387Siyaj K‘ak’conquers Waka
- 1815War of 1812: Battle of New Orleans – Andrew Jackson leads American forces in victory over the British.
- 1920The steel strike of 1919 ends in a complete failure for the Amalgamated Association of Iron, Steel and Tin Workers labor union.
- 1956Operation Auca: Five U.S. missionaries are killed by the Huaorani of Ecuador shortly after making contact with them.
- 1963Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa is exhibited in the United States for the first time, at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C.
- 1973Soviet space mission Luna 21 is launched.
- 1989Kegworth air disaster: British Midland Flight 92, a Boeing 737-400, crashes into the M1 motorway, killing 47 of the 126 people on board.
- 2002President George W. Bush signs into law the No Child Left Behind Act.
- 2009A 6.1-magnitude earthquake in northern Costa Rica kills 15 people and injures 32.
- 2011The attempted assassination of Arizona Representative Gabrielle Giffords and subsequent shooting in Casas Adobes, Arizona at a Safeway grocery store, for which Jared Lee Loughner is subsequently arrested, kills six people and wounds 13, including Giffords.
View the complete list of January 8 historical events.
Curious about this Wild Blackberry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: June Anderson, Kim Hee-ae, Robert Trotter, Robert Benchley, Barry Sullivan, Cory Williams, Blackie Dammett, Felicia Pearson, Peter Green, Bonnie Bedelia.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 8, 2003.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th January 2003 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 3, 1995. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +116. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 24, 2003. Your score is -99. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 11, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 8th January 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 8, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 8th day of 2003
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 2nd Wednesday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 31 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,178 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,059 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.64 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 209
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 16, 2034
- Age in dog years: 84 dog years old using a Toy Fox Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 3, 1995 (+116)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 24, 2003 (-99)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Lose Yourself by Eminem (January 11, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.I.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 3, 1981 – Amanda Walsh, Canadian actress; February 19, 1920 – George Rose, English actor and singer (d. 1988); May 9, 1942 – Tommy Roe, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,020