Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 2006 was a Sunday and it was the 8th day of the year 2006. It was the 2nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,678 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,893 days or 5.18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 193 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 16, 2037.
If a dog named Booma - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Booma will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Booma will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Graham Chapman
- 1942Yvette Mimieux
- 1967R. Kelly
- 1975DJ Clue?
- 1975Tift Merritt
- 1977Amber Benson
- 1981Genevieve Cortese
- 1983Chris Masters
- 1983Felipe Colombo
- 1992Pamu Pamorada
View the complete list of January 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1881Henrik Shipstead, American dentist and politician (d. 1960)
- 1926Soupy Sales, American comedian and actor (d. 2009)
- 1931Chuck Metcalf, American bassist (d. 2012)
- 1952Peter McCullagh, Irish mathematician and academic
- 1967Torsten Gowitzke, German footballer
- 1973Henning Solberg, Norwegian race car driver
- 1973Jason Stevens, Australian rugby player and sportscaster
- 1975Erdal Bibo, Turkish basketball player
- 1981Xie Xingfang, Chinese badminton player
- 1993Amanda Lim, Singaporean swimmer
View the complete list of January 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Abel’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 387Siyaj K‘ak’conquers Waka
- 1499Louis XII of France marries Anne of Brittany.
- 1746Second Jacobite rising: Bonnie Prince Charlie occupies Stirling.
- 1790George Washington delivers the first State of the Union address in New York, New York.
- 1867African American men are granted the right to vote in Washington, D.C.
- 1918President Woodrow Wilson announces his “Fourteen Points” for the aftermath of World War I.
- 1920The steel strike of 1919 ends in a complete failure for the Amalgamated Association of Iron, Steel and Tin Workers labor union.
- 1945World War II: Philippine Commonwealth troops under the Philippine Commonwealth Army units enter the province of Ilocos Sur in Northern Luzon and attack Japanese Imperial forces.
- 1956Operation Auca: Five U.S. missionaries are killed by the Huaorani of Ecuador shortly after making contact with them.
- 2010Gunmen from an offshoot the Front for the Liberation of the Enclave of Cabinda attacked the bus carrying the Togo national football team on its way to the 2010 Africa Cup of Nations, killing three.
View the complete list of January 8 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rossa, Steve Agee, Una Merkel, Matt Striker, Glen Benton, Clayton Rohner, Robert Klein, Colin Firth, Robert Reed, Joanne Whalley.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 8, 2006.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th January 2006 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Laffy Taffy by D4L as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 14, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 8th January 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 8, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 8th day of 2006
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 2nd Sunday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 166 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,678 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,893 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.18 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 193
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 16, 2037
- Age in dog years: 80 dog years old using a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: Laffy Taffy by D4L (January 14, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.I.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 10, 1980 – James Rolfe, American actor, director, and producer; April 2, 1963 – Tim Hodge, American voice actor, animator, and screenwriter; March 29, 1955 – Brendan Gleeson, Irish actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,895